Bega Lagoon Fiji Tiger Shark Club Dive Trip
1 – 9 Oct 2021 – 9 days Ex Melbourne
known as the Adventure Capital of Fiji, Beqa Island is a 2.5-hour drive from Nadi International Airport to Pacific Harbour and a 40 min boat transfer to the resort. For divers, Pacific Harbour – Beqa Lagoon has become known as the launching point for some of the South Pacific’s best reef and shark diving.
Beqa Lagoon Resort is located on beautiful Beqa Island and is surrounded by 360 square kilometres of pristine water. The intimate resort features 25 deluxe, private air-conditioned bures. Each bure is generously sized and beautifully appointed with traditional Fijian decor. The resort is surrounded by more than 100 dive sites, including two shipwrecks and an optional Shark Dive all within a twenty-minute boat ride from the resort.
Beqa Lagoon Resort hosts one of the Greatest Tiger Shark Dives.
This is a dive that should not be missed!
The Cathedral Shark Dive is a lifetime experience.
Multiple shark species such as Tiger, Bull, Lemon, Nurse, Grey Reef Sharks, White Tip Reef Sharks, Black Tip Reef Sharks plus thousands of fish including rainbow runners, napoleon wrasse, remoras, triggerfish and red snapper just to name a few can be encountered on the one dive.
Diver $3,799 | Non Diver $2,990
Airfares and Taxes
- Return airfares ex Melbourne to Nadi flying with Fiji Airways
- Australian departure taxes (subject to change)
- Accommodation, Meals and Transfers
- 7 nights twin share Koi Pond or Garden Bure accommodation at Beqa Lagoon Resort
- 3 Gourmet meals daily, with complimentary iced tea, hot tea & coffee plus milk and juice
- with breakfast
- Return airport transfers
- Kayaking, snorkelling, paddles boarding, Fijian culture and entertainment daily
- Diving Package
- 6 Dives (2 dives per day) – Beqa Lagoon Soft Coral Dives
- 4 Dives (2 dives per day) – Shark encounters
- Unlimited shore diving
- Includes: tanks, weights and dive guide services
- Price does not include Travel insurance, Personal spending money, Excess luggage fees.
The package is currently based on Fiji Airways group airfares the use of the fare is a minimum of 10 passengers required to travel.
Please use the package price as an indicative price guide.
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, contact DGA 97023694. You will also need to be an Advanced Diver with a 30-meter depth certification
Please be aware of the special COVID-19 terms and conditions apply to this package
* Refer to attached conditions
The DGA Fiji package is subject to change at any time without notice due to government COVID-19 travel restrictions. For all other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website www.diveadventures.com.au