The Best Weather Forcast Websites for Scuba Diving in Australia
- WillyWeather – Swell, Tide Times and Winds
- Seabreeze – A Great overall graph showing Winds Swell and Weather
- Bureau of Meteorology – Has all Australia’s Weather and Warnings
- buoyweather – 16-Day Marine Weather Forecast for Wind, Waves & tides
Web Cams For Victoria
- Boating.vic – Rye Pier Boat Ramp webcam
- Trigger Bros – Rye Beach Cam
- Trigger Bros – Flinders Surf Cam
- vrca.vic.gov.au – Waterfront Geelong, Views of Royal Geelong Yacht Club
- bys.asn.au – Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Webcam
- morningtonyc.com.au – WeatherCam System located at Mornington Yacht Club
- BRYC Weather Station – Black Rock Yacht Club Webcam
- elwoodsc.com – Elwood Sailing Club Cam
- rbyc.org.au – Royal Brighton Yacht Club Cam and Weather Station, Also water quality.
- Coastal Watch – Surf Cam & Surf Report
Popes Eye Underwater Webcam and Above Click Here
Find Sharks to Dive with or Avoid
Dorsal is the world’s most advanced shark reporting and alerts solution.
Dorsal Watch allows beachgoers and authorities to immediately alert others to shark sightings or attacks in their area and is currently used by over 200,000 people in Australia, USA and Hawaii.
Australian Shark Watch Called Dorsal Click Here