The Best Quality Custom Dive Masks in Australia
Our custom scuba diving and snorkelling masks can be fitted to any mask new or older, We recommend a new high-quality mask as it is an investment just buying Optical glasses from spec savers or any other optometrist.
What We Need From You For Your New Mask
- You will need to get a copy of the most up to date prescription from your optometrist.
- IMPORTANT! We need to have the PD Measurement on it for Bifocal Scripts.
- We also need to know what type of prescription dive mask you will need, If you will require single vision lenses, bifocal lenses or gauge readers, Your optometrist can help work out what will be the best for you and your scuba diving activities.
- Mixed Lens Types are also available on the form below.
- Mask type you require, For
example, if you have a narrow, wide or regular head, We can help you decide the correct diving mask that’s right for you. The best masks are those with two individual lenses, however,others can be fitted most of the time.
How much will the P
All costs below include shipping, The cost of a dive mask is not included in the below.
We will get you an exact price, and Once we have received the form below with your Prescription, we will contact you with any options for your mask and collect the payment.
- Single vision lenses $ 460
- Bifocal lenses $ 500
- Gauge readers $ 420
How long does it take to get my mask?
It normally takes 2-3 weeks depending on shipping locations and time of the year.
More on Bifocal Lenses
We will need to mark the centre of your pupil to ensure that your bifocals are set in the correct position with the chosen mask.
More about Gauge Readers for Scuba Diving
If you need gauge readers we will need to know the height of the gauge readers you want. The standard is 3 cm but this can vary depending on the mask you get and where the centre of your pupils are located in that diving mask.
Another consideration is that you may love Underwater Photography and need the readers to sit a bit higher so that you can see the live view on your camera. We want you to get the most out of your custom dive mask