About Our Rental Gear
Dive Gear Australia Hallam operates the largest and most modern Dive Equipment rental gear in Victoria. Our scuba diving gear includes top of the range products from Aqua Lung and TUSA, The Latest BCD’s, Computers and Regulators All of our rental scuba diving equipment is less than two years old, and is serviced every six months and are regularly inspected or replaced.
For health & hygiene reasons, DGA discourages the rental of personal items such as a mask and snorkel, boots and fins. We carry a massive range of these items for purchase from our store and there is sure to be something perfect to fit and suit your needs.
Best to book in advance as our dive gear is in high demand due to the excellent quality.
Phone 9702 3694 for Bookings and Availability.
PLEASE NOTE THE HIRE DAYS
One day means return gear on the same day hired.
Weekend means to pick up Friday pm or Saturday and return Monday.
Weekly means return on the seventh day of hire.
Daily rates apply for the number of days you have the scuba equipment, not the number of days you are using it.
Terms And Conditions Of Hire Gear
- Proof of Scuba certification is required to hire equipment
- You will need your certification, drivers license, and credit card
- Bookings should be made by contacting us before equipment requirements are needed.
- No Refunds due to gear not used.
- Penalty charges apply for late return of equipment
- No refunds applicable for equipment booked but not picked up
- A rental agreement must be signed at the time of hire. It is the responsibility of the hirer to read and agree to this document
- The hirer is liable for any damage or loss of equipment
- Gear must be returned washed and cleaned.
- The renter acknowledges that he/she is a certified diver and is in good health
- Losses or damages are charged at replacement value.
To help us look after our hire gear for the next user, we have a few things we ask you to respect.
- All gear must be washed before returning it.
- Make sure the dust cap is secured on the first stage
- If possible use wetsuit wash to clean dive gear
- Please hang wetsuits inside out to dry and return them the right-way-out
- BCD – empty all saltwater out of the bladder and fill with fresh water through the inflator mouthpiece and shake all around, the empty all water
- WEIGHTS MUST always be kept out of the tubs with NO EXCEPTIONS! If found in tubs with gear, a $20 inspection fee will be charged, and you will be liable for and DAMAGES.
- If the gear is returned unwashed, there will be a 25 dollar cleaning fee
- Tanks must always have air left in them to keep out water and moisture
- If the scuba diving tank is returned to us with no air in it, the customer will be charged a $40 visual inspection and tank maintenance fee.