Bare Aqua Trek 1 Unisex Drysuit
LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, TRAVEL READY
Whether your customers are cave, deco, or simply recreational divers, we now have a lightweight, flexible, breathable and durable drysuit that is perfect for any environment in Australia.
BARE has been designing and producing drysuits for SCUBA diving, water sports, offshore safety and survival industries for over forty years, that’s why they’re global leaders in exposure suits.
All products undergo extra-ordinary testing in demanding scenarios and conditions to ensure that BARE divers have a perfectly crafted suit that will stand up to the challenges of any environment.
Aqua-Trek 1 is ready, wherever your customers’ adventures take them.
- Tailor made for Australian conditions
- An exclusively engineered Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layerfabric means it is lighter than traditional tri-laminate suits onthe market
- Breathable yet very durable and flexible for themost challenging environments
- Soft yet durable field-replaceable silicon neckand wrist seals
- 2 x thigh pockets with anchor points for tidier, more securestowage with internal attachment points
- Strong and durable seam construction
- Lightweight and low-profile front zipper forself-donning
- 2mm nylon smooth skin warm collar with vented neck drain
- M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprenebacking for added padding
- Telescoping torso with field replaceable crotch strap
- 4-point braces
- Includes separate lace up drysuit boots
- BONUS Drysuit Bag
- Available in both Men and Women’s size
- Force 1 Boot
- 5mm Neoprene Bare Dry Hood
2XL, 3XL, L, M, ML, S, XL, XS