Bare Aqua-Trek 1 Male Drysuit Package
Aqua-Trek 1Package Includes:
- BARE Aqua-Trek 1 Male Drysuit
- FREE BARE FORCE 1 Drysuit Boots
- FREE BARE 5mm Drysuit Hood
- FREE BARE Drysuit Gear Bag
Whether your customers are cave, deco, or simply recreational divers, The Bare Aqua-Trek 1 Male Drysuit Package is a lightweight, flexible, breathable and durable drysuit that is perfect for any environment in Australia.
BARE has been designing and producing drysuits for SCUBA diving, water sports, offshore safety and survival industries for over forty years, that’s why they’re global leaders in exposure suits.
All products undergo extraordinary testing in demanding scenarios and conditions to ensure that BARE divers have a perfectly crafted suit that will stand up to the challenges of any environment.
Aqua-Trek 1 is ready, wherever your customers’ adventures take them.
Tailor-made for Australian conditions
LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, TRAVEL-READY
Bare-Aqua Trek 1 Features
- An exclusively engineered Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layerfabric means it is lighter than traditional tri-laminate suits on the market
- Breathable yet very durable and flexible for the most challenging environments
- Soft yet durable field-replaceable silicone neck and wrist seals
- 2 x thigh pockets with anchor points for tidier, more secure storage with internal attachment points
- Strong and durable seam construction
- Lightweight and low-profile front zipper for self-donning
- 2mm nylon smooth skin warm collar with vented neck drain
- M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing for added padding
- Telescoping torso with field-replaceable crotch strap
- 4-point braces
- Includes separate lace-up drysuit boots
- BONUS Drysuit Bag
- Available in both Men and Women’s size
BARE FORCE 1 Drysuit Boots
BARE 5mm Drysuit Hood
Bare Dry Hood 7/5 mm is the perfect product to reach your dive goals. Complete your order with other related Hoods products and enjoy your life like never before.
Some of our Neoprene accessories products have a special promotion. We provide a wide choice from Bare who is renowned for the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
5mm ELASTEK/GLIDESKIN trimmable face and neck seal glides nicely over your hair.
Vented to allow trapped air to escape.
Hood neck seal mates with drysuit seal/collar.
Optional: BARE SB System Mid Layer Drysuit Undergarments
The BARE SB System Mid Layer Top is an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece that provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High 4-way stretch fleece means the garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments.
- A high warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications.
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick-drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odour control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- The two-piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pants for the perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand-alone garments
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch.
- Moulded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing.
- Zippered stretch pocket at the right upper arm for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist in donning
- The lower body is constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
Material: Stretch, breathable and compression-resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
Innovation: Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a dry suit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier, thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.