WaterProof D7X Nylotech Drysuit – Men’s
The WaterProof D7X Nylotech Drysuit – Men’s is a soft, flexible and durable drysuit – the perfect choice for the advanced diver.
A drysuit for the demanding diver. D7X Nylotech is a drysuit made of a new Tri-lam material, developed to be softer and yet more resistant to abrasion. Development in material and enhanced polymer science has made it possible for us to make the perfect Tri-Lam drysuit.
A reshaped and slimmer fit with an adjustable telescopic torso provides a less bulky drysuit. The suit is sewed with a single stitch and soft rubber taped seams, which makes the suit really flexible and comfortable. A new, longer, curved front-zipper, placed higher up on the shoulder, enhances upper body movement and provides effortless donning and doffing.
The metal dry-zipper is protected by an outer coil zipper with a fabric backing, ensuring the drysuit’s functionality and the diver’s safety. Improved boots are utilising a newly researched and hardcore tested rubber formula.
The suit is equipped with SI TECH Quick Neck System and Warm Neck, SI TECH QCS Oval Ring System with Warm Cuffs, Silicone seals for neck and wrists, heavy-duty expandable zippered Power pockets and SI TECH valves.
D7X Nylotech Drysuit includes
- H1 5/7mm hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology
- A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag that can be carried as a backpack
- Low-pressure drysuit hose
- Including a spare set of WP Silicone Seals – One extra Silicone Wrist Seal and one additional Silicone Neck Seal is included.
- WaterProof D7X Nylotec Drysuit
WaterProof D7X Nylotech Drysuit Features
- MATERIAL – Nylotech, our newly developed Tri-Lam material, is soft, flexible and stronger than ever. Abrasion tested by the Martindale Method according to SS-EN ISO 12947-2:2017.
- SEAMS – Single-stitched and singled-taped for improved flexibility.
- ANATOMICAL FIT – All critical parts concerning mobility, like the torso, pre-bent arms and legs, have been anatomically designed
to enhance the freedom of movement.
- WARM CUFF – The arms are equipped with detachable Warm Cuffs that minimise heat loss at the wrists and protect the seals.
- REINFORCEMENT – The crotch area is reinforced with heavy-duty Cordura®.
- ANTI-SLIP – Anti-slip treatment seat provides a non-slip grip and abrasion protection.
- ZIPPER COVER – Heavy-duty cover with outer coil zipper #10, provides maximum protection for the dry zipper.
- CHILL GUARD – Keeps your body heat in and your undergarments out of the zipper for trouble-free operation.
- SI TECH VALVES – Swivelling inlet valve and an adjustable automatic outlet valve. Provided by SI TECH.
- MOLDED VELCRO TABS – TPE tab with moulded Velcro hooks to adjust the Warm Neck and Warm Cuffs sticks to the assigned Velcro part.
- PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans. INCLUDED – Dry bag, hood, inflation hose, adjustable integrated suspenders, spare silicone set, Neck Tite Tool,
zip lubricant and user manual.
Men’s Sizing: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, 3XL*, M/+, L/+, ML/t, XL/t, 3XL/t+*
Ladies Sizing: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, M/+, L/+, ML/t
*Please note! 3XL and 3XL/t have larger wrist rings. These rings do not fit the Ultima DGS system but fit the Quick Glove system from SI TECH.
D7X Nylotech Men: Art. No. 665-1
D7X Nylotech Ladies: Art. No. 665-2