Learn To FUN Dive TODAY
- Our PADI Open Water Diver course is a full certification that allows you to dive with a buddy to 18 meters.
- Deposit for PADI Open Water Diver Course $399
- Total Open Water Dive Course Cost is $799
- You will need to have transport to and from the dive sites.
- A Scuba Diving Medical is required if you are 40 years of age or over.
- Under 40 Years of age Dive Medical is Subject to a medical questionnaire.
- The minimum age to become a PADI Open Water Diver is 15 Years old. For the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, it’s 12 years old.
- PADI online theory – eLearning must be completed before course commencement
- You will need to purchase some items for the course, that is a Mask, Snorkel, Gloves, Boots and Fins. As professionals, we can fit you out with the right gear suited for you to maximise your comfort for Scuba Diving.
How the Open Water Course is Structured
Before Your Course Starts
We provide you with the PADI eLearning online theory portion of the course needs to be completed before the course commencing. E-Learning theory is available for use on a tablet or desktop computer and takes most people between 6 – 8 Hours typically.
It’s time to put on the scuba gear! Today you’ll meet at the dive shop and finish off a 20 question theory review, and Then we will head to the pool and be introduced to breathing underwater. You’ll learn the skills that are necessary to keep you safe on your course ocean dives and during your diving.
It’s time to say g’day to those seahorses! You will do two dives today under Rye or Portsea Pier. It’s a perfect training environment about 5-9 meters deep and has some spectacular life living around its pylons.
Today you will do a Shore Dive, So keep a lookout for those Weedy Sea Dragons. Then a boat dive from Port sea. The sites are usually Portsea Hole, South Chanel Fort or Pope’s Eye. Dive sites may change depending on conditions. You’ll go a little deeper today, which will prepare you for doing your diving after the course.