Aqua Lung Blizzard Pro Drysuit Men’s
Blizzard Pro Drysuit for Cold Water Diving
The Blizzard Pro Drysuit Men’s is Aqua Lung’s most advanced drysuit featuring premium compressed Yamamoto neoprene. The re-designed Blizzard Pro 4 mm drysuit now includes S.L.T. technology for the wrist seals, a new cargo pocket with a large opening, a mesh drain panel, and ultra-reflective outside safety tape. The Blizzard Pro comes with comfortable braces and is available with integrated socks.
Yamamoto’s closed-cell manufacturing process also results in a 4mm neoprene that is highly durable and contains fewer air bubbles in the material, therefore not affecting buoyancy at any depth and also keeping you warmer. So this helps as you don’t need to wear lots of layers thermals to stay warm wich decreasing the amount of extra lead that you will need to carry.
The Blizzard Pro Drysuit men’s is one of the easiest and most comfortable drysuits that you can dive in today.
Aqua Lung Special Order Product
Usually takes between 8-10 weeks to arrive If not marked In-Stock please select Pre-Order
Blizzard Pro Features
- Environmentally friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) and made from a non-petroleum based material.
- Yamamoto Compressed 4mm neoprene # 88 used on the entire suit will keep its thickness even on deeper dives and limit any excess buoyancy.
- Shoulders and arms outside lining called ‘Small Diamonds’ offer excellent resistance to friction.
- S.L.T. System on-wrist seals for easy on and off, comfort, easy replacement and glove clip
- Double neoprene collar with Hook and Loop tab for better adjustment
- Blizzard Pro has taped seams on all the inside for water blocking integrity.
- Ultra-reflective outside safety tape
- Non-slip prints on shoulders help to keep the B.C. shoulder straps in place.
- Rubber patch on the wrist to keep the computer in place
- The improved Powertex reinforcement panels allow increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance.
- The separate Hood offers a face seal to limit water entry, and our G2 Vent Technology allows any trapped air bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out.
- The new cargo pocket offers a wide opening and a mesh bottom panel.
- The Elastic suspenders including a 3D mesh back pad and a neoprene chest pocket for personal gear, Like car keys.
- Comes with inflator hose, mesh bag and the Blizzard Hood
Men’s Blizzard Pro Drysuit Specs
Style: Dry Suit with separate Hood
Material: Neoprene P.A.H. free
Thicknesses: Compressed 4mm
Zipper Location: Across shoulders on the back
Arm cuffs: Yes – S.L.T. System
Leg ends: 3mm socks or rubber boots
Knee pads: Powertex
Seams: Glued, blindstitched outside, taped inside
Colour: Black/lime prints for men
Blizzard Pro Sizes (Men):SM,MD,ML,LG,XL,XXL, XXL
Blizzard Pro Sizes (Women):XS,S,M,ML,L,XL, XXL
Warranty One Year Limited