Aqualung Titan Regulator Yoke
Breathe easy—the third-generation Aqualung Titan Regulator Yoke brings an updated design to this perennial favourite while keeping its excellent value. It’s a new look with the unchanged lightweight, rugged durability, and easy-breathing functionality of its predecessors. And it still offers superior performance and hassle-free maintenance.
Titan Regulator Yoke Features
- Balanced Diaphragm The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment.
- Lightweight Construction The Titan’s unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimises inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view.
- Water Retention Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention.
- ComfoBite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge.
- Reusable Clip Perform quick and easy mouthpiece changes using the removable, reusable clip.
- Clipped Deflector Simple maintenance is made possible by a reduced number of components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector. The deflector also splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- Material Strength Made of durable polycarbonate
Specs 1st stage
|1st Stage Technology||Diaphragm, balanced|
|Wet/Dry chamber||Wet chamber|
|Maximal Working Pressure||300 bar in DIN version|
232 bar in yoke version
|Number of HP ports||2 (7/16″ UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8″ UNF)|
|Medium Pressure||9.5 bar ± 0.5 bar (137 ±7 psi)|
|Flow Rate (Surface, Hose)||1450 l/min (51.2 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar|
|Body||Marine brass, bright chrome plating|
|Removable HP crown, spring||Stainless steel|
|Conical Filter||Sintered bronze|
|2nd Stage Technology||Unbalanced|
|Mechanism||Demand valve, downstream poppet|
|Cracking Effort||2.5 to 4 mbar (36 to 58 mpsi)|
|Venturi adjustment knob||Yes|
|Box bottom, deflector, Venturi vane||ABS|
|Mouthpiece, Exhaust Valve, Diaphragm||Silicone|
|Adjustable Crown||Stainless steel|
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 1.0 joules/litre|