Bio Metal Mask Stealth
THE WORLD’S FIRST ANTI-REFLECTIVE MASK
Apollo has specifically developed the Bio Metal Mask Stealth to fit the demanding roles of Special Forces Operators worldwide.
Bio Metal Mask Stealth Features:
AR Lens – Anti-Reflective (Reduces surface reflection by up to 90%)
- Reduces the chance of attracting attention caused by lens reflection from sunlight or searchlights while on covert missions.
- Angled lenses push any residual reflection downwards rather than straight back at the subject.
Non – Reflective Matt Finished External and internal Silicon Skirt
- Skirt eliminates all reflections both internally and externally.
- Unique shaped silicone skirt brings unparalleled comfort, fit and sealing.
- One size fits 90% of face shapes – Type C 110cc
Matt finished (Aluminium Frame) – Superior Vision
- Thin bridge section between the lenses allows the eye to be centrally located in each lens, thereby increasing the field of vision dramatically over conventional styles.
Lens Suite – Mask comes standard with AR Lens
- Strap mounted light mount
Bio Metal Mask Stealth Size Range
Type-C (inner volume 110cc)
The type-C design is more universal to suit everyone, which has been adopted since the introduction of the bio-metal mask. Its merits are soft fit and ease of ear clearing.
It will ensure an effective wide field of view to the travelling direction in the water as the lens surface plane is set toward slightly upward.
The type-C is the first launch of the flange in the Bio Metal Stealth series, and it has been the best-selling design.
The outside surface is a matte finish for easy cleaning, preventing adhesion of dirt and Virile appearance.
Type-D (inner volume 95cc)
Incorporating the opinions of a wide range of other countries has adopted to optimize the flange shape to fit in more widely with people of each country.
The type-D especially improves the fit around the nose, root of nose and forehead, so the type-D will fit in at a high probability even with the people who are not satisfied with the conventional flanges.
The surface plane is shifted by 5 degrees toward downward compared with the type-A and type-B so that it improves the downward visibility of the abdomen to the feet. Moreover, it gives a sense of more stylish appearance.
The double-lip structure has further evolved to the “advanced double-lip” structure with a larger arc cross-sectional shape which makes the pressure on the outer periphery of the face more gradually and progressively weaken toward the outside so that it hardly leaves marks on the face.
Optimizing the shape and length of the lip under the nose, to prevent displacement of the mask while effectively preventing the entry of water when pinching the nose for ear clearing.
The patented technology “brilliant-and -smoke finish” has also further evolved. The outside surface is matte finish for easy cleaning, preventing adhesion of dirt and Virile appearance.