Aqualung Explorer II Roller Gear Bag
Designed for Scuba divers in mind the Explorer II Roller Gear Bag is Designed especially for scuba, it has side pockets that will fit our larger fins like the Aqualung X-Large Phazer. The bag Coordinates with the rest of the Aqua Lung Explorer II Collection of bags and the rolling luggage bag accommodates a full dive kit and all your other travel gear with ease.
Explorer II Gear Bag Features:
- Easy to Transport: Rugged wheels get you through the airport easily. Lightweight, extendable aluminium handle. Top handle for lifting.
- Designed for Scuba: Side pockets to fit even the largest of fins.
- Protective: Internal frame structure is designed to rebound and be shock-absorbent. The V-diamond base, skid rails and eight corner guards keep your gear safe from the airport bag
- handlers. Zippers accommodate locks. Durable: Heavy-duty1680D polyester exterior material is lined with an abrasion-resistant PVC-coated. Zippers are corrosion- resistant and zipper pulls are easy to grip.
- Stow More: Exterior and interior pockets for organizing your gear, clothes, and other essentials.
- Size: 29 x 20 x 13” (73 x 51 x 33cm)
- Weight: 9.5lbs (4.4kg)
Explorer II Roller Specs
- Materials: 1680D Polyester, V-Diamond, Rebound Board
- Zippers: #10 locking corrosion resistant zippers with extended pullers and lock holes
- Dimensions: 73 x 51 x 33 cm / 29″x20″x13”
- Volume: 123 Liters / 7,540 in3
- Weight: 4.4 Kilo / 9.5lbs
- Colour Black
ROLLER BAG COLOURS
Two-year limited warranty.