BARE 5mm Ultrawarmth Hood
Looking for a way to stay warm underwater? Check out the BARE Ultrawarmth 5mm Hood, featuring high-loft Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Thermal Technology. OMNIRED is scientifically proven to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery, making it the perfect choice for staying warm in chilly waters. ELASTEK outer fabric provides additional heat retention for superior warmth. These hoods are designed specifically to mate with the BARE wetsuit collar for a comfortable fit that won’t let water in. Add an Ultrawarmth Wet Hood to your dive kit today!
Bare Ultrawarmth Accessories feature our unique Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Technology. This technology is scientifically proven to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery. Additionally, the 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of our material convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to the body. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation, and increased circulation improves the body’s oxygen levels – meaning you can use less energy, stay warmer overall, and increase your dive time.
BARE 5mm Drysuit Hood Features
- High-loft OMNIRED inner fabric with ELASTEK full-stretch outer fabric
- ELASTEK/GLIDESKIN-IN trimmable face and neck glides nicely over hair
- Hood neck seal mates with drysuit seal/wetsuit collar
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape without letting water enter
- The Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures the mask strap in place
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURE LOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives