Aqualung Helix Regulator Set – Yoke
The Aqualung Helix Regulator Yoke is a mid-range regulator that has balanced first and second stages, it is our core range. When comparing performance with price, Helix is a must-have. It represents the DNA of the Aqualung regulators The Aqualung Helix can be reviewed every 2 years.
Equipped with our unique Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, this feature-rich winner is the best value of any regulator on the market. The Helix comes standard with Aqualung’s patented auto-closure device (ACD) for sealing water out.
Regulator set includes: the Helix first stage and primary second sage plus Helix Pro Octopus
Aqualung Helix Regulator Features
- Auto-Closure Device Prevents corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for higher proportions of oxygen
- Balanced Diaphragm A balanced diaphragm provides superior, consistent performance
- Yoke Only
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view
- Up to EAN 40 Compatible with up to EAN 40 right out of the box
- Comfo-Bite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
- T”shape body for streamlined hose positioning
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing providing superior, consistent performance
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
Aqualung Helix Pro Octopus
The Helix Pro octopus provides the same great performance as the Helix Pro primary second stage, Thanks to its highly efficient heat exchanger, it is up to the rigours of cold water diving. With its 39” hi-viz yellow hose and front cover, it will be ready to provide life-sustaining air in an emergency.
Helix Pro Octopus Features
- Pneumatically – Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Heat Exchanger – Patented heat exchanger which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from the ambient water
- Venturi Knob – Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Yellow Purge Cover – Yellow front cove makes it easy to locate in an emergency
- Octo Hose – 39”/99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency. Easily distinguishable from your primary hose