Ocean Hunter Kohana Modular Snorkelling Set
Ocean Hunter KOHANA Switchblade Fins
The Ocean Hunter KOHANA Switchblade Fins are here! If there was one fin to do it, all this is it.
Regardless of your skill level, this fin will take you from a new spearfisherman or snorkeller to advanced spearfishing and Freediving or warm water scuba diving.
Using our well known and loved Ambush foot pocket that fits a huge size range from size 2 all the way up to a 13, this pocket works seamlessly with the new Redback Freediving blades as well as the famous Ambush fish scale blades.
The Kohana is also compatible with many leading fibreglass and carbon fibre blade options that are currently available.
The versatile medium-length blade utilises channels, scoops and dual moulded materials to create a blade that is compact and easy to manoeuvre while having ample thrust for shallow water spearfishing, cray diving or snorkelling. This fin is IDEAL for new spearfishers looking to get started while allowing them to upgrade at minimal cost as they progress into long blade fins.
The dual-material ensures better performance than single material blades when the blade length is reduced.
In testing, the Kohana proved to be a sensational shallow water reef fin, especially when wrangling lobster out of hard to reach places in the reef.
No matter your level or where you’re going, the Kohana will be a great all-around fin for all of your ocean adventures.
KOHANA Switchblade Fins Features
- Ambush foot pocket
- Versatile medium-length blade
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Dual-material blade for better performance
- A perfect great all-around fin
- US Men’s sizes available: 2 – 3, 4 – 5, 6 – 7, 8 – 9, 10 – 11, 12 – 13
- Free Snorkelling Mesh Bag
Ocean Hunter X-Site Dive Mask
The Ocean Hunter X-Site Dive Mask is one of the lowest volume masks, making clearing and equalisation a breeze. Often low volume masks significantly reduce available vision. Due to this shallow skirt design, the mask’s lens is positioned closer to the eyes, considerably improving your vision over most low volume masks. Fitted with quality tempered safety glass and easy to adjust squeeze buckles, the X-Site is a mask you should definitely try!
X-Site Dive Mask Features:
- Low Volume design makes for easy clearing and equalisation
- Great vision for a low volume type mask makes it perfect for Spearfishing
- Quality Black Silicone skirt eliminates refraction of light onto the lens of the mask
- Easy to adjust squeeze buckles
- Fitted with twin tempered glass safety lens
- Available in all Black or Black with Purple trim
Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel
The Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel has all of the benefits of our popular Phantom snorkel with the addition of a lower purge which makes the clearing of the snorkel faster and more efficient. The tube is a streamlined, contoured and flexible tube making for the perfect shape when Cray diving or spearing in Caves. The lower mouthpiece is manufactured from silicone to improve longevity and comfort.
Phantom Purge Snorkel
- Lower purge valve for ease of clearing
- A contoured, flexible breathing tube makes it streamlined and great for use in tight spaces when cray diving or spearing in caves.
- Silicone mouthpiece improves comfort and longevity.
- Easy to attach snorkel keeper
- Colours Available – Black, Purple and Green