Oceanic Shadow Mask Snorkel & Fins Packages
Oceanic Shadow Dive Mask
Mask wear that keeps you focused.
The Oceanic Shadow Dive Mask features a sleek 100% liquid silicone skirt that attaches directly to the tempered glass lens. No mask frame means the Shadow Mask offers an incredible field of vision and packs flat as a backup dive mask.
Oceanic Shadow Features
- No-frame design reduces weight and provides one of the largest fields-of-view
- Extremely low volume design
- Swivelling, easy adjusting buckles
- Ideal for hunters and photographers
- Perfect backup mask as it folds and fits easily in your BC pocket
Oceanic Ultra Dry 2 Snorkel
The Oceanic Ultra Dry 2 Snorkel is the perfect choice for any adventure seeker. With its sleek ergonomic design and patented Dry Snorkel Technology, this snorkel will keep you dry in any ocean conditions. The 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece ensures a comfortable and functional fit, while the oversized purge valve makes clearing the tube easy. Whether you’re scuba diving, snorkeling, freediving, or spearfishing, the Oceanic Ultra Dry 2 Snorkel is sure to give you a great experience.
Ultra Dry 2 Snorkel Features
- Patented Dry Snorkel Technology virtually eliminates water entry
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing Quick-release swivelling snorkel keeper
- Drop away smooth bore flex mouthpiece
- 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
Oceanic Accel Fins
If you favour power over frills, you’ll love the Oceanic Accel fins. They are compact and very responsive, its clean lines and efficient shape make it an excellent all-around fin.
Unique, high-stretch heel straps are effortless to slip on and off and dramatically reduce the bulk and drag associated with typical open heel fins.
The angled, compact blade has excellent water flow characteristics and allows divers to swim efficiently with multiple kicking styles, from scissor to frog to sculling. The blade’s centre channel, along with pronounced side rails, also helps minimize “side spill,” directing water behind the diver for maximum thrust.
Oceanic Accel Features
- Unique heel strap design is effortless to slip on and off
- Minimize inventory & customize your Accel fins
- The design offers excellent water flow characteristics
- Less than 3 lbs per pair
- Maximum length (size XL–XXL) only 21 inches
- Accel comes in black comes with a grey colour kit
- Customize your Accel fins with any of 6 colour kits
PLEASE NOTE: you need dive boots to wear these open healed fins.