HuntMaster Garuma Spearfishing Dive Mask
The HuntMaster Garuma Spearfishing Dive Mask is a Low Volume Diving Mask Black Bream – GARUMA – And comes with a Complimentary Black Container to store and protect your mask in.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. Just improve it. Initially developed by Technisub – Aqualung as the Micromask, it was the first frameless mask to reach the ocean. It has since been imitated by several brands under a number of names; Huntmasters take on this age-old mask is the GARUMA.
Mask Construction: We have added a non-slip pattern on the nose for ease of equalization, as well as buckles that fit directly to the skirt for added comfort and flexibility.
Why so is this mask popular?
There are many reasons why this mask has been so popular with so many divers, and these include:
- It has a minuscule internal volume of just 96ml, based on the useable tightness that you can wear the mask
- The field of vision offered by the GARUMA is second to none,
- And the upside-down teardrop is great for looking down at the reef while on the surface
Key Product Features:
- The nose pocket has a non-slip pattern for easy equalization
- Great field of vision
- Ultra-low volume, only 96ml
- Suitable for a variety of face shapes