TUSA Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel
The TUSA Platina II Hyperdry snorkel is perfect for scuba divers, snorkelers, freedivers, and spearfishers. Its body is made entirely from silicone, making it easy to fold and store in your BCD pocket until you need it. The snorkel is also very aerodynamic, reducing drag while you are snorkelling. Additionally, the Hyperdry System keeps water out of the snorkel, making it one of the most stylish and feature-packed snorkels on the market.
Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel Features
- The Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates
- High flow and angled purge valve to eliminate gurgling of water and allow bubbles to pass by the face when purged
- The Ortho-mouthpiece is consciously designed for ultimate comfort
- A Silicone flexible neck
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement
- A Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkelling
- Colours: Black (BK), Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Dragonfruit Purple (DP), Energy Orange (EO), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Light Blue (LB), Moon Gold (MG), Ocean Green (OG), Purple Quartz (PQ), Translucent (T)
- Black Silicone: Black/Black (QB-BK), Black/Black Red (QB-BK/R), Black/Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Red (QB-MDR), Metallic Silver (QB-MS), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
- Indigo Silicone: Indigo (QID-ID)
HIGH FLOW PURGE
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA Snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
The Hyperdry System keeps the main pipe dry by ejecting water through an independent escape pipe. This unique design utilizes the angle of the snorkel pipe and the resilience of the water surface to eject water.