Cressi Epsilon SPE Dry Snorkel
The Epsilon snorkel allows users to take every breath and focus on the reef below confidently.
It features a float mechanism that closes instantly to prevent water from entering the tube, whether accidentally or purposely, while submerged. The end part has a corrugated silicone piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving. A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water.
The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from Hypoallergenic Silicone, adding comfort and function. A quick-release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel.
The Cressi Epsilon SPE Dry Snorkel is the perfect colour match for the Cressi A1 masks.
Cressi Epsilon SPE Dry Snorkel Features
- Anti-Splash Dry Top, Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube Won’t Trap Water
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir, Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece, Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper, Ergonomic Contoured Shape, Great Snorkel for Scuba
- Available Colours:Clear/Blue, Clear/Graphite, Black/Blue and Black/Graphite