Atomic Aquatics T3 Regulator Din
THE EVOLUTION OF AN ELITE ELEMENT
T3 TITANIUM REGULATOR THE EVOLUTION OF ELITE ENGINEERING
Developing the lightest regulator in the world requires a heavy reliance on precision engineering and machining. First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid titanium billet. The T3 first stage is designed using minimal material and machined from a solid piece of Titanium requiring 23 individual operations. All machining operations are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomica manufacturing facility. That means each component is carefully and expertly crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting standards.
PATENTED AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL
The Atomic AFC is so advanced, we were granted a US patent for its design. The venturi effect inside a second stage makes it breathe easy, and the Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push ‚ but we include a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. A computer-designed airfoil inside the mouthpiece is connected to a pressure-sensing diaphragm, allowing the airfoil to change position with the response to depth. The AFC is the reason Atomic regulators breathe with a comfortable natural feeling at any depth. (US Patent #5,678,541)
PATENTED COMFORT SWIVEL
(US Patent No. 7,188,869)
The LIGHTEST regulator in the world, the combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & second stage is under 1.8 pounds (yoke version).
T3 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Precision-machined from solid Titanium alloy billet.
- Minimalist yoke design is optimized to use the least amount of material for the lightest weight possible.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside
contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap.
T3 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented all-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring.
- Deluxe padded travel bag.
DIVE UP TO 3 YEARS OR 300 DIVES WITHOUT REQUIRED SERVICING
Divers deeply admire many exclusive features of Atomic second stages that make diving easier. One of the most acclaimed is the Atomic Comfort Swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without hose binding or kinking. The T3 Comfort Swivel is all-Titanium with black PVD coating for the highest level of corrosion-resistance you can take in the ocean. Once you dive more comfortably with it, you’ll wonder why no one else ever thought of it.
(US Patent No. 7,188,869)