Rob Allen Torsion-X Carbon Blades
Buy the Best Carbon Freediving Fins from Rob Allen Torsion-X Carbon Blades
When one of the world’s most experienced spearfishing manufacturers turns their attention towards Carbon blades, you know the Rob Allen Torsion-X Carbon Blades are going to be good. With the mixture of Rob and Jeremy’s experience in competition and game fish diving, they knew they needed to make a FANTASTIC FIN.
The key was to create the most torsionally stable fin they could. When a fin resists twisting action, it can transfer more energy while being a safer blade. This makes the fin far more efficient than anything most of us have dived in before.
The blades are created with a unique mix of Carbon fibre layers and vacuum infused resin. No fibreglass layers are used.
The use of vacuum infusion and controlled temperature and pressure ensures consistency from one set of fins to the next. Available in 5 stiffness, these blades are incredibly efficient and easy to use.
The Torsion-X Carbon Blades are great for upgrading your existing blades, Please note that foot pockets are not included with these fins.
Torsion X Carbon Blades Features:
- Material: pure twill Carbon Fibre
- Stability unmatched by the competition
- Unique Carbon Fibre layers and vacuum infused resin
- Ultimate transfer of energy due to minimal stroke twist
- Consistency in production runs utilising controlled temperature.
- Stiffnesses: S3 (50-70kg), S4 (60-80kg), S5 (70-90kg), S6 (80-110kg)
Blades are Available in Four Stiffnesses
- S3 – Extra Soft (50-70kg)
- S4 – Soft (60-80)
- S5 – Medium (70-90)
- S6 – Hard (80-110)
Fins work well with these foot pockets
- Ocean Hunter
How to fit your blades
There are a few ways to fit your new Rob Allen carbon blades into your foot pockets
- The blades are glued into the foot pocket with a flexible adhesive
- The blades are installed then the holes are drilled using a slow speed and a drilling lubricant. At which point the fixing kits are used.