BARE Ultrawarmth 5mm Dive Boots
The BARE Ultrawarmth 5mm Boots feature Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Thermal Technology embedded in the inner fabric. OMNIRED is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery.
These easy-entry boots restrict water flow, protect feet from sharp objects and prevent fin blistering. Its heavy-duty sole has been tested in the wettest conditions to ensure support while walking on wet surfaces like boat floors, to and from dive sites, or when shore diving.
With a heavy-duty zipper and wide gusset―and ELASTEK full-stretch neoprene around the ankles and calves―they fit all variations of lower leg shapes and sizes. Bare Ultrawarmth Boots are available in multiple thicknesses and styles, complementing any wet diving system.
BARE Ultrawarmth Boots Features
- Low-loft OMNIRED infrared inner fabric
- ELASTEK full-stretch neoprene for ankles and calves
- Fused cut edges for unrestricted stretch
- Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
- Heavy-duty zipper with wide gusset for easy entry
- Durable toe and heel cap
- Fin tab to prevent strap movement
- Double-glued and blindstitched to eliminate water entry
- 5MM neoprene with low-loft OMNIRED inner fabric
- ELASTEK neoprene around upper calf with fused-cut edges for a comfortable fit
REACTING TO THE HUMAN ELEMENT
The BARE Ultrawarmth Accessories feature Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Technology—scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat, accelerate thermal recovery and enhance performance. 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material convert body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back to the body. Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation, and increased circulation improves the body’s oxygen levels, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth, and increase your dive time.