Waterproof B1 6.5mm Semi-Dry Boots
Keeping your feet protected from cold is essential for overall warmth, your mother told you so didn’t she? Waterproof keeps Mom and your feet happy by offering a boot range that is built for extreme conditions.
The Waterproof B1 dive semi-dry boot is a tough 6.5mm with an extra-long zipper for easy donning.
Hypothermia vs Boots. The body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the bloodstream to the external parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. Any water temperature lower than the body temp will during the time of the dive affect your core temperature. Do not under-dress your feet. Keeping the feet warm is an old true formula against coldness; your mother told you so, didn’t she? And Waterproof keeps her happy by offering you the B1 Boot.
The heels and toes are strengthened and the boot has an angled design for less stress while finning.
• Angled footbed for less strain • 3-D shaped • 6.5mm Neoprene • Fin strap ridge • Glideskin seal • Extra long YKK Vislon zipper • Zipper, gusset and waterproofed • Rubber caps at heels and toes • boot grip for easy donning • Bonded Hi-Q Nylon thread • ID-Plate • Zipper puller
- ANGLED FOOTBED – for less strain when finning.
- BOOT GRIP – Good grip at the right place. A perfect help when putting on the boots, even with gloves on.
- EXTRA LONG YKK ZIPPER – Hi-Quality YKK Vislon zipper, extra long for easy entry.
- FIN STRAP RIDGE – Secures the fin strap to the boot.
- Glideskin – Glide skin parts inside the boot for easier donning.
- ID PLATE – Stylish place to put your name. Easy to recognize your gear when everyone else has Waterproof too.
Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL.