Atomic Aquatics ST1 Regulator Din
Stainless Steel delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. The Atomic Aquatics ST1 Regulator Din Stainless Steel does not require protective chrome or nickel plating processes that can be harmful to the environment and is 100% recyclable.
The ST1 second stage features all-Titanium components as in the T2 and B2 models.
ST1 STAINLESS STEEL & TITANIUM REGULATOR
EASY AIR BELOW. CLEAN AIR TOPSIDE.
At Atomic, it’s all about the metals. The 316 Stainless Steel used in the ST1 has twice the strength of brass with the durability of Titanium. It delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium at a lower price. Environmental experts have classified Stainless Steel as the Green metal of the future because of its strength, ability to resist corrosion and ability to be recycled. The Atomic ST1 is designed to breathe effortlessly at atmospheres below the surface while helping preserve the atmosphere above.
TITANIUM SECOND STAGE COMPONENTS
PATENTED STAINLESS STEEL COMFORT SWIVEL
The ST1 second stage offers the same renowned Atomic designs as the T3, including the patented AFC Automatic Flow Control with Rapid Adjustment Knob. A Stainless Steel Comfort Swivel hose allows 30°effortless range of motion without pulling or binding. (US Patent No. 7,188,869)
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR
Environmentally conscious topside natural breathing at depth
The ST1 is another industry first from Atomic Aquatics. The first stage is beautifully machined from a special grade 316 Stainless Steel that is twice the strength of brass with corrosion-resistance approaching Titanium. The use of Stainless Steel means we are doing our part for clean air when divers are out of the water. The legendary Atomic design means divers also breathe easy at depth.
Atomic Aquatics ST1 Regulator Yoke Features:
All this Stainless Steel durability weighs just 2.3 pounds (yoke version), making the ST1 an excellent travel companion.
ST1 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Beautifully machined from a special Atomic grade solid 316 SS.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Yoke First Stage
ST1 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for the purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional ST1 colour kit lets you express your style.
2-YEAR / 300-DIVE SERVICE INTERVAL
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
How long would it take you to dive 300 dives? You don’t even need to think about servicing the ST1 until then. Metal parts are warranted against corrosion for life. Period. The warranty is NOT contingent on proof of service.