Aqualung Axiom BCD
Super-streamlined, durable, and full-featured, the Axiom combines comfort, fit, and performance for your dives. An ADV-style, wrap-around jacket with Aqua Lung’s proprietary GripLock™ tank band and SureLock II™ integrated weight system. Plus, its Wrapture™ harness system distributes weight so well you can walk upright while out of the water.
Axiom BCD Features
- Wrapture™ Harness System Wrapture™ Harness System: patented swivel shoulder buckles and ultra-thin back plate provide unsurpassed comfort and prevent the BCD from riding upon the surface. Out of the water, the system allows you to stand up straight by keeping the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transferring the weight to your hips.
- GripLock™ Tank Band GripLock™ tank band’s finger-saver feature and macro preset to create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching your cylinder.
- SureLock™ II Weight Release Safe, single-pull weight release with patented SureLock™ II Mechanical Weight Release System
- Additional Dump Option Right shoulder pull
- Oral Inflator Easy-to-use pull-down oral inflator
- Bladder Retraction System Bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag.
- Adjustable Chest Strap Adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system for added comfort. It helps you avoid drysuit valves
- Smooth, Flat Valves Proprietary flat valves further reduce drag
- Optional Instrument Configuration Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top front of the lobe
- Octo Storage Scooped octo pocket
- Gear Up! Multiple pockets, D-rings, and knife attachment points make stowing and accessing gear easy.
- Rolled Neck Collar Comfortable rolled neck collar
|XS – ML 20lb/9kg, L – 2XL 30lb/13.5kg
|Lift Volume: (lbs/N)
|XS – 27/120, S – 27/120, M – 35/150, ML – 38/160, L – 39/170, XL – 43/190, 2XL – 48/210
What’s in the Box
- Axiom BCD
- Low-Pressure Inflator Hose
- Safety Pamphlet