Waterproof W5 3.5mm Wetsuit Women’s
Waterproof W5 Wetsuit for Tropical diving
We believe buying a Waterproof suit is smart. The W5 3.5mm has been designed to set new standards in performance and style and is made with the same high-quality standards as our top-of-the-line suits. All packed into a smart and stylish Scandinavian design for the diver who demands the very best.
The W5 includes all the features you have come to expect in every Waterproof product like high-quality material and anatomical fit. The W5 3.5mm wetsuit is made from a high stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR Neoprene, handmade, glued and blindstitched. Additionally, it includes all of the features from Waterproofsother wetsuit lines like a comfort zipper in the neck, flow guards in the wrists and ankles and embossed Duratex flexible kneepads and elbow protectors.
W5 3.5mm Product Features
- 3.5MM High stretch Nylon/Elastane with 100% Microcell CR neoprene.
- Soft and flexible – yet compression resistant.
- Glued and blindstitched.
- DuraTex reinforcements at knees and elbows.
- Zippered openings at arms and legs (YKK), for easy donning of the suit.
- Flowguards at arms and legs restricting water flow.
- Comfort zipper on the front to relieve stress on the surface.
- PU Anti-Slip on sleeves for keeping your computer in place.
- WPAD™, artfully constructed docking station located on the right thigh for our expandable pocket.
- Anti-slip arms, shoulders and seat.
- Anatomical sculpting.
- YKK No10 Vislon back zipper.
- A moulded hook and loop fastener.
- Plastic-free packaging.
How to care for your W5 wetsuit
Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorised by Waterproof.
When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage. (WP Hanger)
Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.