Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless Divers Set
Look no further if you’re looking for the best Mask Snorkel and Fins set for scuba diving. When it comes to being the best, Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless Divers Set is driven by passion, precision and performance. Passion for establishing a higher standard of design and setting a new benchmark in diving equipment; precision to craft distinctive first-in-category products from the finest materials and manufacturing processes; and performance to deliver a superior experience and unwavering reliability for divers.
Atomic Aquatics Frameless Masks
|Extraordinary view. Unparalleled comfort.|
The latest evolution of the Frameless Mask uniquely combines two grades of silicone moulded to create the most comfortable mask in the water. Along with all the features that made the Atomic Frameless Mask popular with avid divers who want a wide, clear view, the Frameless 2 is even more comfortable over hours of dive time. For a soft touch, a special sealing flange is co-moulded with a softer grade of silicone. The Standard Large fits/sizes are perfect for every face shape.
Atomic Aquatics Smoke Split Fins
Why Split Fins give you more propulsion with less air consumption
All it took was watching the tail fins of fish, and the Atomic Aquatics smoke split fins were born – except that we couldn’t keep up with them because our traditional fins took too much effort. Using hard kicking paddle fins can result in leg strain, fatigue and cramping. Because of the kick resistance of a paddle fin, divers often “felt” like they were moving fast. But underwater speedometers proved that these divers were actually moving relatively slow.
Split Fins deliver more propulsion with less drag and kick with less effort. Reducing the stress and strain of the kick results in greater sustained speed, power and comfort. Independent testing has also confirmed that the Split Fin design significantly reduces air consumption.
Not all Split Fins are created the same.
Split fins come in a variety of shapes, sizes and stiffness. These contribute greatly to overall comfort and performance. A fin with short, soft blades will kick easier than a longer, stiffer one but will require many more kicks to travel the same distance. A too stiff blade will require too much effort to kick comfortably.
The Atomic Split Fin was specifically designed to optimize all these variables. They are easy kicking fins that deliver high thrust, speed, and efficiency with a comfortable, low-frequency kick cycle.
Even with the slightest kick, the split blade deflects to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, creating lift in the forward direction to propel you ahead. Compared to conventional fins, the Atomic Split Fin® swims with less effort, stress and strain resulting in greater sustained speed, power and comfort. Independent testing has shown that this design can significantly reduce air consumption.
- POWER RAILS The backbone of the Split Fin, the highly resilient power rails, store and release energy with every kick. Proprietary and exclusive to Atomic Aquatics, this material will not deteriorate or lose its resiliency.
- FLEX BATTENS Semi-rigid battens set in the soft elastomeric blade control the precise wing shape to optimize thrust and reduce drag.
- SPLIT BLADE The split blade deflects with the slightest kick to form a pair of wings that slice through the water with reduced drag, propelling you forward.
- HIGH SURFACE RATIO BLADE Large surface area blade improves pivoting, turning and alternate kicking styles.
- HINGE POINTS Thin yet strong and highly flexible hinge points between the semi-rigid battens cause the blade to react quickly and efficiently to the slightest kick.
- ANATOMICALLY CORRECT FOOT POCKET Contoured to fit your foot without stress points, with a semi-open toe for added comfort.
- POWER PLATE Internal sole plate creates a rigid platform beneath the foot for more exceptional power transfer to the blade yet allows for a soft, comfortable foot pocket.
- EZ-LOK BUCKLE SYSTEM An Atomic exclusive, our patented buckle system design features an easy, quick one-handed release of the buckle from the fin. Re-attachment is simple and secure (U.S. Patent NO. 6,463,640).
- VARIABLE GEOMETRY SPRING HEEL STRAPS Unique rust-resistant Stainless Steel springs are designed with variable pitch geometry for easy stretching, yet resistant to deformation if overstretched. A slight pull on the large finger grip stretches the spring to quickly and easily slide your fins on or off. Available for all Atomic Fins and a Universal retrofit for most other brands.
- WARRANTY & CARE Atomic Aquatics fins are warranted against defects for one year. Keep out of direct sunlight when possible to avoid colour fading. Store your fins with the foot pocket inserts in place and in a manner that prevents deforming.
Atomic Aquatics SV2 Semi-Dry Snorkel
Using the Atomic Aquatics SV2 Semi-Dry Flex Snorkel during a dive can help you save precious air while hanging on the anchor line waiting to descend. There are numerous situations where a dependable, high-performance snorkel is a valuable dive tool. The new Atomic Aquatics SV Series truly redefines how a snorkel works and helps divers extend their adventure.
The SV2 includes a Scupper Valve lower section with a sleek semi-dry top. The SV2 semi-dry top employs horizontal vents engineered to diffuse splashed water that would normally freely enter the snorkel top.
The small gaps between the vanes of the vent restrict water speed and droplet size and permit most of the splashed water to exit the special vents without entering the breathing tube. The end result is less water in your snorkel. The SV2 is perfect for rough or choppy water conditions.
SV2 Flex: High-Performance Design with a Semi-Dry Top
The SV2 includes a Scupper Valve lower section with a sleek semi-dry top. The SV2 semi-dry top employs horizontal vents engineered to diffuse splashed water that would normally freely enter the snorkel top. The small gaps between the vanes of the vent restrict water speed and droplet size and permit most of the splashed water to exit the special vents without entering the breathing tube. The end result is less water in your snorkel. The SV2 is perfect for rough or choppy water conditions.