Apeks Lifeline Spool Kit 45 Meter
The Apeks Spool Lifeline Kit 45 Meter is much copied but never bettered, we have built on the phenomenal success of the original Apeks Lifeline Spool with
an updated model for 2022. With improved ergonomics and functionality, and reduced weight, the 2022 Lifeline spool is leading the way. Inspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications.
The LifeLine spool features easy to grip flared sides and a new rubber outer grip to improve deployment and winding.
Made from rugged anodized aluminium alloy with a high visibility line for low light conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in four sizes and colours. It is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Lifeline Spool Kit 45mtr Features
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding while wearing gloves
- The rubber outer grip makes the spools easier to hold while wearing gloves.
- A large, shaped centre hole allows for easy deployment when wearing wet or dry gloves.
- Colour-coded to enable ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader avoids damage to the main line when ‘tying off’.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Anodized coating.
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling additional lines to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- The orange line is best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy
Line: Eldelrid Leader: Dyneema
Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass
Bolt snap: 316 Stainless Steel