Ocean Hunter Redback Freediving Fins Set
Ocean Hunter Redback Freediving Fins
The Ocean Hunter Redback Freediving Fins are the perfect blend of comfort and power, offering exceptional quality and value for money. Whether you are new to Spearfishing or an experienced Spearo and Freediver the Redback fins will get you where you want to go efficiently.
The foot pocket offers a replaceable blade option allowing for the upgrade to Carbon Blades if further performance is required later in your freediving sport.
These fins feature a Thermo rubber foot pocket with a replaceable polypropylene power blade, the Redback is a proven performer.
The blade is a medium soft compound polymer that offers ample performance while not overloading your legs or back. This fin can be easily upgraded to a high-performance Carbon blade as you progress through experience levels
Redback Freediving Fins Features:
- Fins promote natural kicking motion Suitable for all skill levels
- Removable black blades
- Water flow channels for a powerful drive
- An anatomical 20-degree blade angle
- A High response blade
- Very comfortable thermo rubber foot pockets
Ocean Hunter X-Site Dive Mask
The Ocean Hunter X-Site Dive Mask is one of the lowest volume masks, making clearing and equalisation a breeze. Often low volume masks significantly reduce available vision. Due to this shallow skirt design, the mask’s lens is positioned closer to the eyes, considerably improving your vision over most low volume masks. Fitted with quality tempered safety glass and easy to adjust squeeze buckles, the X-Site is a mask you should definitely try!
X-Site Dive Mask Features:
- Low Volume design makes for easy clearing and equalisation
- Great vision for a low volume type mask makes it perfect for Spearfishing
- Quality Black Silicone skirt eliminates refraction of light onto the lens of the mask
- Easy to adjust squeeze buckles
- Fitted with twin tempered glass safety lens
- Available in all Black or Black with Purple trim
Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel
The Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel has all of the benefits of our popular Phantom snorkel with the addition of a lower purge which makes the clearing of the snorkel faster and more efficient. The tube is a streamlined, contoured and flexible tube making for the perfect shape when Cray diving or spearing in Caves. The lower mouthpiece is manufactured from silicone to improve longevity and comfort.
Phantom Purge Snorkel
- Lower purge valve for ease of clearing
- A contoured, flexible breathing tube makes it streamlined and great for use in tight spaces when cray diving or spearing in caves.
- Silicone mouthpiece improves comfort and longevity.
- Easy to attach snorkel keeper
- Colours Available – Black, Purple and Green