Cressi Calibro Gara Professional Set
The Cressi Calibro Gara Professional set is composed of professional items of high quality and performance to give the opportunity to use a high standard of equipment for freediving and for spearfishing, And includes a free Cressi fin diving bag valued at $49.95.
Calibro Mask Features:
- It combines a high technicality due to its origin as a free-diving mask with an attractive design and medium proportions.
- The Patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames, the first on the rear of the silicone skirt and the second anterior to the first one, that support the lenses. This technology produces a drastic reduction in internal volume.
- The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- NEW PATENT PENDING. A patented membrane surrounds the inner nose pocket, which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
- The mask features inverted teardrop lenses that are slightly inclined and made in tempered glass.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel Features:
- Anatomical hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during prolonged use
- Soft bendable Snorkel Tube to maintain proper and comfortable positioning
- Large diameter Snorkel Tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing
- Specially designed and moulded U-Bend provides easier clearing capability
Cressi Gara Professional Fins
The Gara Professional LD is a high-performance fin, requiring minimum effort to load the long blades. They are more forgiving than other long-blade fins for untrained legs, making this an excellent choice for deep-free divers and spearfishers of all levels.
They are ideal for long-distance swimming while ultimately providing the power and efficiency needed for deep free-diving and spearfishing.
Due to the multi-compound bonding process used during manufacturing, the Gara Pro LD is an exceptionally soft full-foot pocket-style fin, which provides comfort during prolonged use on those long days in the water. Gara Pro LD delivers maximum power with minimum energy through its long firm blade that runs over the foot pocket.
It can comfortably be worn with or without neoprene socks.