Cressi Impulse White Freediving Package
The Cressi Impulse White Freediving Package includes the best freediving and spearfishing mask, snorkel and fins that are available from Italy.
Cressi Gara Modular Impulse Fins White
The Cressi Gara Modular Impulse Fins Blue Nery feature the Gara Modular system which was introduced by Cressi making this a perfect choice for deep freediving and spearfishing for divers of all levels.
The modular design lets the user replace / interchange blades for specific diving purposes, which make the perfect fin to grow with, as the diver can change blades as their skills increase.
Any standard Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber long blade will interchange in minutes without any modifications to either.
Cressi’s self-adjusting foot pocket is constructed with the most modern multi compound joining process to deliver a foot pocket that can offer comfort and suppleness around the foot where desired and yet have stiffer compounds under the foot pocket and heel area where power transfer takes place.
The angle of the impulse blade 29 degrees, provides the ultimate in efficiency during the kick cycle requiring less energy to load the blade.
The fin can be comfortably worn with or without neoprene socks.
GARA MODULAR IMPULSE BLADE
The blade of the Gara Modular Impulse completes the range of Cressi fins, inserting a bending angle of 29 degrees, which allows you to increase the dynamic performance of the fin further.
The blade has an incredible resistance to any shock, impact or stress, making it almost impossible to break accidentally.
ANTI-SLIP WATER RAILS PREVENT WATER FLOW FROM ESCAPING SIDEWAYS “RONDINE” TAIL SPECIAL DESIGN IMPROVES FIN CONTROL AND DIRECTIONALITY GARA MODULAR FOOT POCKETS
Gara Modular’s foot pocket is wider than the other Gara fin models. We suggest to use it with neoprene socks in order to have a proper fit.
For use without neoprene socks, we recommend buying one smaller size.
Cressi Calibro Mask White
Cressi’s next generation diving masks are all equipped with the IDF-INTEGRATED DUAL FRAME TECHNOLOGY which offers an exceptional field of view, and the Cressi Calibro Mask Blue Nery is no exception.
The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
Cressi’s Calibro Blue Nery freediving mask combines minimal internal volume with a phenomenal field of view due to the raked angle of the frame.
The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
Thanks to its matte coating, the mask’s components all match, enhancing the underwater experience since it prevents reflections in the water that may disturb marine life. Calibro is the perfect mask also for free-diving since it is designed to provide the diver with a feeling of total freedom and comfort.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
NEW PATENT PENDING. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Cressi Calibro Mask White Features:
- It combines a high technicality due to its origin as a free-diving mask with an attractive design and medium proportions.
- The Patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames, the first on the rear of the silicone skirt and the second, anterior to the first one, that support the lenses. This technology produces a drastic reduction in the internal volume.
- The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- NEW PATENT PENDING. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
- The mask features inverted teardrop lenses slightly inclined made in tempered glass.
Corsica Snorkel White
The Cressi Corsica Snorkel Blue Nery is a highly technical snorkel designed specifically for deep spearfishing and freediving.
The soft bendable large diameter tubing makes it extremely comfortable to properly position behind the head while maintaining ease of breathing on the surface.
When you are diving, the mouthpiece tucks neatly under the chin for the ultimate in hydrodynamics.
The anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during long durations in the water.
The tube’s material is incredibly flexible polyurethane, and it has elastic memory after being subjected to flexion, folded or even knotted over itself for days. The tube’s walls section is designed to maintain the needed rigidity on the mask strap’s pressure area to avoid damaging the airflow on this area.
Snorkel has a really comfortable mouthpiece, with a minimized thickness on the gums area to keep a great comfort even with extended usage—rounded pins with a thin basis. Assembly nozzle-tube is very reliable.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel Features:
- Anatomical hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during prolonged use
- Soft bendable Snorkel Tube to maintain proper and comfortable positioning
- Large diameter Snorkel Tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing
- Specially designed and moulded U-Bend provides easier clearing capability