Cressi Fiji Snorkelling Freediving Packages
The Cressi Cressi Fiji Snorkelling Freediving Packages include the Cressi Fiji mask and gamma aerator snorkel with the Cressi Free Frog full foot fins with a below-blade foot pocket with a bigger surface, increasing the kicking thrust, which is perfect for Freediving and snorkelling. The fins are manufactured in a variant of low-modulus polypropylene that, combined with a particular structure, combines great flexibility, softness, and resistance to demanding use.
Fiji mask and gamma aerator snorkel Features
- Fiji is a mask designed for snorkelling and freediving
- Cressi’s efficient fog-stop system
- It is equipped with an elastic fabric strap
- New generation aerator designed primarily for snorkelling
- Variable-section hydrodynamic profile with a shaped splash guard
Fiji Mask Features
- Inner membranes
A patented membrane surrounds the inner nose pocket and both the inner eyes pockets, which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure. to further improve the anti-fog effect, Cressi suggests the first time the dive mask is used, spray some anti-fog solution on the inside of the lenses and then rinse them with water.
- Heat exchanger
The external part of the skirt features a cooling system composed of two small heat exchangers that act as radiators. Thanks to this system, the temperature inside the mask drops, coming closer to the external temperature and the droplets of humidity are trapped before the air reaches the lenses, preventing them from fogging up.
Cressi Free Frog Fins Features:
- Remade with New Molding Technology
- Foot Pocket: Improved to Fit Most All Foot Shapes
- Maintaining Spirit of Legendary Frog
- Below-the-Blade Foot Pocket Provide Larger Surface Area to Increase Kicking Thrust
- Manufactured in Variant of Low-Modulus Polypropylene
- Combines Flexibility, Softness and Resistance to Demanding Use
- Large Heel Pull Tab for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Non-Vented Fin Blade Design
- Colours Available: Red / Black and Blue / Black.
- Designed and Developed in Italy by Cressi.