OceanPro Woolamai Junior Snorkelling Set
The OceanPro Woolamai Junior Snorkelling Set includes all the great benefits of the Woolamai junior mask and snorkel set and is paired with a matching fin. The fin features an enlarged paddle for greater thrust and middle gaps to reduce drag. Add to that a comfortable foot pocket that covers multiple shoe sizes, and you have a set that will get a more extended period of use with your child’s growing foot.
The OceanPro Woolamai Mask and snorkel set has a silicone mask skirt will keep its shape and softness, unlike inferior silicate or silitex masks. Tinited lenses help minimise the impact of glare on the water’s surface, offering comfort and protection.
The splashguard on the snorkel helps protect against any breaking wave, and the float inside the top piece helps block water from coming in. The snorkel purge valve enables easy clearing for any water that may get in, either from a “duck dive” or your child adjusting their mouthpiece. You will “breathe easy” knowing your child will, too.
It comes in a reusable bag with effective drainage to put your wet gear away and go on to your next adventure.
Woolamai Junior Snorkelling Set Features
- Suitable for Juniors.
- Colours available – Lilac and Ocean Blue. Mask
- Tinted lenses to reduce glare at the surface
- Underwater colour correction lenses for low light and low vis maximum clarity
- Low volume for easy clearing and a wider field of vision
- Coloured comfort silicone skirt.
- Easy Adjust mask buckle Snorkel
- Dry top eliminates water entry
- Replaceable silicone mouthpiece
- Fins have a Soft, comfortable foot pocket
- Adjustable open heel fin allows room for growing feet
- Reusable Bag
- Two Youth Sizes: Small – Medium 9-13 & Large – X-Large 1-4
Care and Storage Instructions
- After use, wash in fresh water and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a well-ventilated, dry area away from direct sunlight
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
When you purchase any Oceanpro product, you can breathe easy with the 30 30-day satisfaction guarantee. We are confident you will be happy with your purchase; however, if for any reason you feel that at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, your Oceanpro Product fails to meet your performance criteria, we are happy to exchange it for a similar or like product of equal value.
EXPRESS REPLACEMENT POLICY
Purchase with confidence and peace of mind. In the unlikely event of your Oceanpro product failing at any time during the first 30 days of purchase, you can return it, and it will be replaced for a similar or like Oceanpro product of equal value.
THE OCEANPRO GUARANTEE – EASE – PEACE OF MIND – VALUE FOR MONEY
Things to do with a Kids Mask and Snorkel Set
A Quality kids mask and snorkel set can provide hours of fun and adventure for young ones, whether they’re at the beach, in a pool, or exploring underwater environments. Here are some activities and things to do with a kid’s mask and snorkel set:
- Teach your child how to use the snorkel and mask for breathing and exploring underwater. Start in shallow, calm waters and gradually progress to more challenging environments as their skills improve.
- Underwater Exploration:
- Encourage kids to explore underwater ecosystems, such as observing fish, marine life, and underwater vegetation. Make it a learning experience by discussing the different species they encounter.
- Treasure Hunting:
- Organize “treasure hunts” where kids search for seashells, small toys, or other items hidden underwater. It can be a fun and exciting way to engage their curiosity.
- Underwater Photography:
- If your child is using a waterproof camera or smartphone, they can capture underwater photos and videos. It’s a creative way to document their underwater adventures.
- Snorkel Games:
- Play underwater games like “Marco Polo” or “Simon says” in the pool while using the snorkel set. These games can be adapted for underwater play.
- Snorkel Races:
- Have friendly snorkel races with other kids or family members. This can be a fun and competitive activity that also helps improve swimming and snorkelling skills.
- Educational Activities:
- Use the snorkeling experience as an opportunity to teach your child about marine life, conservation, and the importance of protecting underwater environments.
- Snorkelling Safety:
- Teach kids about safety rules for snorkelling, such as staying close to shore, avoiding strong currents, and always snorkelling with a buddy. Safety should be a top priority.
- After snorkelling, go beachcombing to search for interesting shells, rocks, or other natural treasures that have washed up on the shore.
- Pool Play:
- Even if you don’t have access to the ocean, kids can enjoy using their mask and snorkel in a pool. Encourage underwater exploration and games in the pool.
- Snorkeling Lessons:
- Consider enrolling your child in snorkelling lessons or classes, especially if you live near the coast. They can learn proper techniques and safety from certified instructors.
- Marine Life Identification:
- Get a children’s marine life identification book or use a mobile app to help kids identify the different fish and sea creatures they encounter during snorkelling.
Always supervise children while they use snorkel sets and ensure they have the appropriate safety equipment, such as life jackets, when necessary. Teaching them to respect and protect the underwater environment is also an important part of the experience.