Oceanic Viper 2 Mask Snorkel Fin Sets
Oceanic Shadow Dive Masks | 100% Liquid Silicone
Mask wear that keeps you focused.
The Oceanic Shadow Dive Mask features a sleek 100% liquid silicone skirt that attaches directly to the tempered glass lens. No mask frame means the Shadow Mask offers an incredible field of vision and packs flat as a backup dive mask.
Shadow is available in two sizes for a perfect fit (Regular and Mini) and has a great colour range in pink, sea blue, white, black, and clear.
Oceanic Shadow Mask Features
- No-frame design reduces weight and provides one of the largest fields-of-view
- Extremely low-volume design
- Swivelling, easy adjusting buckles
- Ideal for hunters and photographers
- Perfect backup mask as it folds and fits easily in your BC pocket
- Five colours to choose from
Oceanic Ultra SD Snorkel (Semi-Dry)
The new Oceanic Ultra SD Snorkel (Semi-Dry) employs a patent pending deflector to stay dry in waves and wind. The design also incorporates a drop-away flex mouthpiece, an oversized purge valve for easy clearing and a replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece.
Ultra SD Snorkel Features
- A patented dry top deflector prevents water entry
- Replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing
- Quick-release swivelling snorkel keeper
- Drop away smooth bore flex mouthpiece
Oceanic Viper 2 Dive Fins – Open Heel
The Open Heel Oceanic Viper 2 Fins are ready to propel all of your aquatic adventures. Ideal for any skill level—but they still pack a punch with the performance and aesthetics of an elite model.
The Viper 2 Fin includes a precision blend of hydrodynamics for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Flexible Power Thrust Channel and enhanced channel rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin and now provide uncompromising power and efficiency at a great value.
But we didn’t stop there. New features also include a polished blade and redesigned performance rails to give the Viper 2 a much-needed update. Also available in Full Foot design.
Viper 2 fins have a precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the blade’s sides for uncompromising power and efficiency.
Viper 2 Open Heel Dive Fins Features
- Available in as many as four sizes and five colours
- Performance rails added for improved thrust
- Ideal for all diving and snorkelling skill levels
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the blade’s tip for improved power and efficiency.
- The oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- A generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of dive boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
- Open Heel features easy adjust quick-release buckles
Please note dive boots are needed for open-heeled dive fins