HuntMaster Huntsman 2mm Wetsuit Camo – Silver
What goes into the innovative Huntsman range?
Liquid Seal Technology:
This technology is found on only the very best wetsuits. This unique technology creates a watertight seal, prolonging the durability of your suit. This also keeps you warmer for longer, meaning you can dive again and again when it matters. With the Huntsman camo diving wetsuit, you really are one step closer to becoming a HUNTMASTER!
Super stretch material made using a Spandex blend results in class-leading durability, comfort and performance.
Our Unique Camo Design (Harbinger):
“Be seen when you want, disappear when it counts!”
Stand out from the crowd on land yet disappear underwater with the ‘Huntsman’ multilayered and multi-coloured camo design. Our various camo colours suit all habitats. Blaze and Silver for rocky structures, Blue for pelagic species in open water, Green for grassy and weedy habitats and then Red and Pink for the reef. Red is bright and visible on the surface, fading to an inconspicuous blend of grey and granite at depth.
Neoprene: Rest easy knowing that this eco-friendly material helps to save the oceans we love and live for.
Wetsuits are made using limestone and not petroleum. The rubber chips are melted, aerated and then baked. These environmentally friendly materials have the lowest carbon footprint of any form of Wetsuit on the planet. So no matter which of the Huntsman camo range you choose, you’re always wearing green.
- 2mm GKA (“Glideskin”), made of smooth skin with a superior coating (not open cell!!)
Why GKA Glideskin?
This extremely slippery finish makes the Huntsman wetsuit range easier to get in and out of. This means no more jumping in the ocean in winter before diving and crawling into a freezing cold wetsuit before sun up on the boat ramp.
Glideskin is a superior finish to the cheaper open cell material because of its usability, performance, and low heat conduction. Glideskin is a great adhesive to the skin resulting in lower loss of body temp, which means more time spearing and less shivering.
Torch pouch (Right Inner Sleeve):
It’s a truly innovative design for the Halo diving torches to be held, the handy torch pouch positioned on the right sleeve. This allows you to hold your gun while easily accessing your torch.
Key Product Features
- 2 mm wetsuits – Flatlock outer stitching
- Top-grade limestone neoprene, high performance with a low carbon footprint
- A Unique, multilayered camo pattern printed on a super stretchy spandex blend.
- Glideskin inner material makes it easy to slip on and off.
- Handy Torch pouch on the right inner sleeve to fit the Halo diving torches
- Handy travel mesh bag to store your suit, gloves and socks
- Available in Red, Blue, Blaze, Silver, Green and Pink
- Check our attached wetsuit chart to see which size fits best.
Wetsuit Maintenance Tips
- Be sure to use wetsuit lubricant if needed before putting on your suit and mixing it with water. This will increase the life span of the suit and reduce the chances of tearing.
- After diving, ensure you clean your suit with wetsuit shampoo with low irritants and harmful chemicals that may destroy the neoprene. Avoid using regular shampoos and conditioners as they tend to eat away at the neoprene.
- After cleaning and hosing down the suit, store it in a dry and cool place away from sunlight and hang it. Avoid storing it in a garage or shed where excessive temperatures and car smoke fumes can cause severe damage. (Do Not Fold your suit in storage as it may cause permanent creases)