Cressi T10 SC Master Regulator
Great for Cold/Temperate Water scuba diving
The Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC Regulator Set is simply one of the world’s top-performing technical and recreational diving reg sets. In ANSTI testing this reg set receives excellent scores for ease of breathing at all depths and breathing rates.
The Cressi T10 SC Master Regulator is Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC Regulator Set a product for true diving professionals. Technical divers, instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse.
The SC designation on this model of the Cressi T10 SC Master series regulators stands for “Sealed Chamber”, signifying the environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage is rated for cold water.
The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank.
The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic hand-wheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions.
The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
Cressi T10-SC First Stage Technical Features:
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with the watertight chamber on T10-SC
- 2 x HP 7/16″ UNF ports
- 4 x LP 3/8″ UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version
232 bar (3365 psi) International/Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with a PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless-steel calibration spring with micro-opening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT/Yoke version: 720 g T10-SC
- Weight, DIN version: 602 g T10-SC
Cressi Master Ellipse Second Stage Technical Features
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 g