Cressi MG Balanced Octopus
Octopus regulator specially designed for the most demanding divers.
Its main feature is a pneumatically balanced valve that minimises breathing effort.
The Venturi effect adjuster on the mouthpiece tube increases and decreases the airflow, doing away with the risks associated with free flow.
When scuba diving, breathing is natural and effortless.
Thanks to its lightweight and ergonomic design, this regulator is very handy and easy to use.
Weight without the whip: 182 g.
MG Balanced Octopus Features
• Pneumatically balanced
• Venturi effect adjustment
• Patented elliptical membrane
• Patented low-friction lever
• Air delivery system without injector
• Internal heat exchange
• Cam-lock system to open the case
• Body in noise-absorbent technopolymer
• Removable technopolymer deflector
• Removable mechanical parts
• Weight without whip: 182 gr
• Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
• Certification annex b en 250:2014 for cold water