Cressi Fiji Mask Snorkel Fin Sets
The Cressi Fiji Mask Snorkel Set consists of the Cressi Fiji mask and gamma aerator snorkel in a stylish and convenient carrying bag.
Fiji is a snorkelling mask that features the ultimate Cressi fog stop system. A system of membranes channels the air towards the lower part of the mask, away from the glasses. A second membrane seals the eye socket so warm air from exhalation does not contact the glass. This dramatically limits the fogging of the mask.
Another feature of our fog stop system is the heat-exchanging structure on the top of the mask’s silicone blades facilitates heat exchange between the mask and the water, balancing the temperature between the two in a shorter time. This also helps to reduce fogging.
Fiji is a mask thought for snorkelling. It features an elastic band, making it an easy-to-use mask that beginners will appreciate for people with long hair. It can also be used for scuba diving, but remember that an elastic strap is not as firm as a silicon one.
Fiji Mask Technical Features
A patented membrane surrounds the inner nose pocket and both the inner eyes pockets which act as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure. To further improve the anti-fog effect, cress suggests the first time that the dive mask is used, spray some anti-fog solution on the inside of the lenses and then rinse them with water.
The external part of the skirt features a cooling system composed of two small heat exchangers that act as radiators. Thanks to this system, the temperature inside the mask drops, coming closer to the external temperature and the droplets of humidity are trapped before the air reaches the lenses, preventing them from fogging up.
Made In Italy
Cressi Gamma Snorkel
Streamlined and compact, the gamma is easy to pack for warm water vacations and an excellent choice for divers and snorkelers who appreciate the confidence and cleanliness of using their own equipment. An upper splash guard drastically reduces water entry from waves, and clever drainage well collects water that does enter so it can be quickly expelled without interfering with breathing.
- Profiled splash guard significantly reduces water entry
- Flexible lower bore reduces jaw fatigue
- Compact shape excellent for packing
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
- A high-quality silicone mouthpiece is comfortable and durable
- Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue
- A lower purge valve allows water to be quickly expelled
- The streamlined shape reduces drag while swimming
- Made In Italy
Cressi Maui Snorkelling Fins Features:
- Open-heel fins can be used with bare feet or neoprene sock.
- It has an easy-to-use grab handle for fitting the fins
- EBS fin straps permit great adaptability and fit.
- The heel piece is in soft, anatomical rubber.
- easy to stow and is lightweight and travel friendly
- Dual material technology is used for the blade to create a “spoon effect
- Sizes available – S/M, M/L and L/XL
- Made In Italy
THE LENSES ARE NOT TREATED CHEMICALLY, AND IT SHOULD BE REMEMBERED THAT WHEN THE MASK IS NEW, AS IS THE CASE WITH ALL MASKS, WE ADVISE YOU TO CLEAN THEM WELL WITH SOAP. ALSO, PERFORM THE NORMAL ANTI-FOGGING PROCEDURE BEFORE USING THE MASK WITH AN ANTI-FOG SPRAY ON THE DRY GLASS.