Cressi Aquawing Pro Scuba Package
Cressi Aquawing Plus BCD
The Cressi Aquawing Plus BCD is the one-size doughnut jacket designed to adapt to all anatomies (male and female) using the new patented MAS (MAS (Modular Adjustment System): in fact, the single 50 mm belt that embraces the shoulders and waist can be rapidly adjusted to your size.
The shape of the air bladder has been designed to ensure perfect buoyancy with a mono cylinder.
The anodised light alloy backplate reduces the overall weight of the jacket while guaranteeing stability and safety in use. The special cylinder rest in thermoplastic rubber integrated with the back of the jacket guarantees the positioning of the tank for optimum trim.
The shoulder straps and back cover are made with an air-net material to enhance comfort and improve water drainage.
The jacket has two weight pockets attached directly to the backplate in correspondence with your flanks.
The back cover is equipped with a special pocket designed to house the decompression buoy.
Cressi Aquawing Plus Features:
- One-size-fits-all (XS / XL)
- Air bladder: 210 D nylon
- Air bladder cover: 1500 D Cordura
- MAS (Modular Adjustment System)
- 2 Back Weight Pockets (INCLUDED)
- Equipped with two weight pockets
- 5 Stainless steel D-ring
- Special pocket designed to house the deco buoy (SMB)
Cressi T10 SC Master Regulator
The Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC Regulator Set is simply one of the world’s top-performing technical and recreational diving reg sets. In ANSTI testing this reg set receives excellent scores for ease of breathing at all depths and breathing rates.
The Cressi T10 SC Master Regulator is Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this Cressi Master Ellipse T10-SC Regulator Set a product for true diving professionals. Technical divers, instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse.
The SC designation on this model of the Cressi T10 SC Master series regulators stands for “Sealed Chamber”, signifying the environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage is rated for cold water.
The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank.
The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic hand-wheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions.
The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
Cressi T10-SC First Stage Technical Features:
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with the watertight chamber on T10-SC
- 2 x HP 7/16″ UNF ports
- 4 x LP 3/8″ UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version
232 bar (3365 psi) International/Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with a PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless-steel calibration spring with micro-opening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT/Yoke version: 720 g T10-SC
- Weight, DIN version: 602 g T10-SC
Cressi Master Ellipse Second Stage Technical Features
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 g
Cressi MG Balanced Octopus
• Pneumatically balanced
• Venturi effect adjustment
• Patented elliptical membrane
• Patented low-friction lever
• Air delivery system without injector
• Internal heat exchange
• Cam-lock system to open the case
• Body in noise-absorbent technopolymer
• Removable technopolymer deflector
• Removable mechanical parts
• Weight without whip: 182 gr
• Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
• Certification annex b en 250:2014 for cold water