Cressi AquaRide Scuba Gear Package
The Cressi Aquaride Scuba Gear Package is the perfect combination of quality Italian made dive gear for entry level divers and and those looking to get in some great dive travel.
Cressi AquaRide BCD is a semi-classic structured BC with a special feature: it has adjustable shoulder straps that aren’t restricted by the air cell, improving the grip on the tank and improving comfort. Thanks to their anatomical, preformed profile, they are much easier to put on and make resting the tank more comfortable on the shoulders.
The BC features the Flat type Lock Aid System of integrated weight. It is efficient and comfortable thanks to its extremely flat profile and the easy and intuitive arrangement of the pockets. Finally, the anatomical control has a hose retainer, making all inflation and deflation operations are very easy and intuitive.
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated
The BC features the Flat type Lock Aid System of integrated weight. It is very effective and comfortable thanks to its extremely flat profile and the easy and intuitive arrangement of the pockets
The accessories’ provision is really complete: abdominal elastic adjustable strap and completely separated from the sack, attractive back pack’s pad of neutral buoyancy, stainless steel D-rings with an angular design, and “Y” hose carrier.
- Cressi AquaRide BCD
- MC9 Compact Regulator, Blue, Yoke
- Cressi Compact Octopus
- Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge (SPG)
Cressi AquaRide BCD Features
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Great BCD for Local and Travel Diving
- 420 Denari Nylon bag.
- Flat system Lock Aid System integrated weight.
- Superlight rigid backpack with handle.
- Next-generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer.
- Expandable sundries pocket with zip closure.
- Quick-attach rear trim weight pockets (capacity 2 kg).
- Three purge and overpressure valves.
- Lift Capacity: 8.2 kg to 19.4 kg – Size-Dependent
- Weight: 3.2 kg to 3.8 kg – Size-Dependent
Cressi MC9 Compact Regulator:
The Cressi MC9 Compact Travel Regulator is a premiere regulator that packs maximum performance into minimum space.
Features a true featherweight second stage, the Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch
for managing free flow and maximizing performance at depth.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
– Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
– 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
– 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
– Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
– Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
– Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
– High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
– Aisi 316 removable nozzle
– Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
– Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
– Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
and anti-corrosion properties
– Elastomer protector
– Flow rate: 4500 l/min
– Yoke version weight: 590 gr
– Din version weight: 450 gr
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE:
– Downstream system- Adjustable venturi effect
– Patented antifriction lever
– Big purge button
– Anti-scratch surface
– Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
– Removable exhaust tee
– Weight without hose: 135 gr
– Average Cracking effort 6 mbar
– Average breathing effort 1 J/l
JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
Cressi Compact Octopus Features:
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Flexible and Lightweight 100 cm (39.5 inches) Long 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Thermo-Conductive Techno-Polymer
- Flow Deviator Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Patented Antifriction Lever Assembly for Smooth Operation
- Stainless Steel Cover
- Weight (w/hose): 293 g (10.3 oz)
- Annex B EN 250:2014 Certified for Cold Water Use
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi Mini Pressure Gauge (SPG):
The Cressi mini pressure gauge is a small, lightweight gauge that has been specifically designed to avoid excessive strain on the HP hose that connects to the first stage of the regulator.
- Case material: chromium plated brass
- End scale: 350 bar
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections
- Pressure release valve: incorporated
- Instrument diameter: 50 mm
- Height of case: 14 mm
- Total instrument height: 17 mm
- Hose diameter: 11 mm