Bare 5/3mm ULTRAWARMTH Hooded Vest – Women’s
FOR ADDED CORE WARmth
The Bare 5/3mm ULTRAWARMTH Hooded Vest Women’s is designed to keep you warm throughout your core and head with high-loft Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Thermal technology embedded in the inner fabric. GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering, while the skin-in face seal—and neck seal that mates with the wetsuit collar— prevents water flushing. OMNIRED is scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat and accelerate thermal recovery.
Ultrawarmth Hooded Vests can be worn inside or outside your wetsuit and can be added to any wetsuit for added core warmth.
REACTING TO THE HUMAN ELEMENT
Medical studies have shown that infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves the body’s oxygen levels, enabling you to use less energy, improve overall warmth, and increase your dive time. Ultrawarmth Accessories feature Ultrawarmth OMNIRED Infrared Technology—scientifically proven and FDA-determined to conserve body heat, accelerate thermal recovery and enhance performance. 13 thermo-reactive minerals embedded in the fabric of the material convert body heat into infrared energy and reflects it back onto the body.
Bare 5/3mm ULTRAWARMTH Hooded Vest Features
- High-loft OMNIRED inner fabric for extra warmth throughout
- GEN2 hood vent allows trapped air to escape and prevents water from entering
- The Mask strap grip pad on the back of the hood secures the mask strap in place.
- Double-glued and blindstitched with SECURE LOCK construction improves isolation and reduces flushing for warmer, longer dives.
- Attached is a 5MM vented hood with 3MM skin-in face seal