Aqualung Dynaflex 7mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit – Men’s
The back-zipped Aqualung Dynaflex 7mm wetsuit serves the classic segment of a base layer – with a feature-rich package.
The Dynaflex wetsuit has a new 4-way super-stretch neoprene using UltraspanTM fabric, double water-seal cuffs and a semi-sealed slider closure, Dynaflex provides a perfect fit with maximum comfort and warmth.
The Aqualung Dynaflex 7mm wetsuit has a neck slider, and this is a fantastic feature when a diver has to sit and wait for the water entry. A removable pocket and a computer attachment on each sleeve are just two of its many plus points that make this suit a complete partner for you and your equipment.
Dynaflex 7mm Semi-Dry WetsuitFeatures:
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and withstands surface wear from rubbing or scratching a lot better than traditional fabric.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams. All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making it unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double water-seals with the slider on arms and legs to limit any water getting in, also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement
- Legs and arms are preshaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ slider on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Slider closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex kneepads give excellent abrasion resistance and high flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- loops at the end of the slider And a strap on the runner helps getting the wetsuit on.
- Reflective prints on the top of the hood and back of the calf improve visibility during dives.
Aqualung Dynaflex 7mm Wetsuit Warranty 2 Years
Environmental friendly wetsuit features:
Aqualung is committed to using environmentally friendly materials and processes whenever possible, to help reduce our carbon footprint.
We turned solvent-based laminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful volatile organic compounds.
Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into a molten plastic solution to produce coloured yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Eco Carbon black
Carbo black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzed from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and reduces CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Aqua Lung has innovated its own super-stretch neoprene material called AquaFlex. Aquaflex is used throughout the whole suit, our AquaFlex neoprene has three times the stretch of standard neoprene and is available in our premium wetsuits.