Aqualung Axiom i3+ – Men’s Dive BCD
Power. Performance. Peace of mind. That’s the Axiom i3+ Men’s BCD. The incorporated exclusive i3+ inflation/deflation system means perfecting your buoyancy has never been so easy. Our innovative jacket-style BCD has an inner Wrapture harness that holds you tight and keeps you upright by distributing tank weight. Focus on the important part of diving—enjoying it—with the Axiom i3+.
Aqualung Axiom i3+ Features:
- The GripLock™ tank band and buckle system is a strong, secure system that comes standard on the Axiom i3. This robust and simple system secures a safe bottle. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving, and you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with the innovative finger-saver feature.
- The Wrapture harness system – An ultra-thin inner harness that fixes the BCD snug to the body to prevent riding up in the water while also distributing weight evenly by holding the tank closer to your centre of gravity so you can stand and walk upright with ease.
- The i3+ Control System- Exclusive to Aqualung, divers can adjust buoyancy with a simple side lever. Pulling up inflates in small or large bursts and pushing down opens all the exhaust valves to vent without adjusting the body position.
- The low-profile flat e-valves (patented) all open simultaneously when the i3 lever is depressed
- The GripLock tank band – Finger-saving feature and macro presets to create an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to the BCD.
- Technologically advanced ResisteK material resists fading and abrasion
- SureLock™ II weight pouches – Snap in the integrated SureLock II Weight Release System pockets with an audible “click” and quickly remove them with one smooth pull.
- Swivelling Buckels – As you adjust the webbing, the buckle turns automatically to follow the fit of your torso.
- Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow
- A bladder retraction system – The bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation to keep you streamlined and reduce drag
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top front of the lobe
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features five stainless steel D-rings and two plastic D-rings for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
i3+ BC Specs:
|Dump valves||Flat e-valves|
|Weight System||SureLock II|
|Tank band||GripLock tank band|
|# of D-rings||4 stainless / 2 plastic|
|Pockets||3 (2 w/ zippers)|
|Ditchable weight||XS – ML 20lb/9kg, LG – XXL 30lb/13.5kg|
|Non-ditchable weight||10 lb/4.5kg|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XS – 27/120, SM – 27/120, MD – 35/150, ML – 38/160, LG – 39/170, XL – 43/190, XXL – 48/210|
What’s in the box
- Axiom i3+ BCD
- Low-Pressure Inflator Hose
- Safety Pamphlet
- Axiom i3+ User’s Guide