Apeks EXOTEC Pro Diver Package
Apeks Exotec Pro Diver Package Includes
- Apeks EXOTEC BC
- MTX-RC First stage, Second Stage and Octopus
- MTX-RC Tactical Regulator Bag
- Apeks Pressure Gauge
Apeks EXOTEC BCD
The Apeks EXOTEC BCD -Grey provides unmatched diving comfort, functionality and seductive engineering design. The ethos behind Exotec is the synthesis of equipment and diver. It is designed to fit like no other BCD and flow with the natural movement of the diver’s body through the innovative BioReact articulation.
Constructed with the usual, exacting Apeks build quality, the Exotec is a paradigm of form and function.
Apeks EXOTEC BCD Features
- BioReact articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- GripTek fabric keeps the BCD in place both on the surface and underwater.
- The bladder is constructed from super-tough Armoguard slick skin for increased abrasion resistance, faster drying, and reduced bacterial growth risk due to the slick surface.
- Anodised aluminium hardware is both strong and lightweight.
- The new style G hook chest strap and tank retainer allow for one simple-handed operation.
- Three-position height adjustable backplate allows for optimum fit.
- Adjustable waist and shoulders with up to an extra 10cm for waist and 5cm for Shoulders
- Two large pockets can be folded up flat when not in use to reduce drag.
- Wrapture Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin backplate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding up” on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your centre of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
- Also has a mounting point for an optional crotch strap that can be fitted (Crotch strap not included)
- Because of the multiple size settings at the top of the shoulders, as well as either side of the waistband, a custom fit can be achieved through any one of 3 sizes.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting the weight pocket is as simple as inserting and “click”. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC.
- Two trim pockets are located at the rear of the Surelock weight pocket and can hold up to 2.5kg
- There are four dump valves in all, one in each corner. Three are proprietary flat valves that are very streamlined and effective. The dump valve on the upper left is the rapid exhaust valve found at the top of the Powerline inflator.
- The Powerline inflator assembly boasts one of the fastest inflation rates in the industry. This environmentally sealed unit has integrated clips to keep the 27″ Miflex LP inflator hose tucked in securely.
- A dual bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps the unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- Sizes Available – Small/Medium, Medium/Large and X-Large/XX-Large
- Weight – Small/Medium 4.42kg, Medium/Large 4.47kg and X-Large/XX-Large 4.54kg
- Colours – Orange or Grey
Apeks MTX-RC Regulator Set Din
Enjoy control in the extreme with the MTX-RC scuba diving regulator.
Go warm, go cold, go deep, go anywhere. Combining rugged, military-grade engineering with the super-smooth breathing experience that Apeks regulators are renowned for, the MTX-RC is the regulator that lets you explore more.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists free-flows in even the coldest temperatures while offering the user the additional flexibility to adjust the settings for more comfortable breathing in less extreme environments.
All this is achieved using an innovative first-stage design that protects the regulator from freezing and a full set of user controls on the second stage to adjust the breathing performance based on the diver’s individual needs.
Includes a tactical-style messenger bag to keep your regulators safe on your travels. Perfectly sized for a laptop, it’s also your new work bag!
- Satin plated brass body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
- Breakthrough, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm help to prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 5 x medium pressure ports, 4 mounted on a rotating turret for improved hose orientation
- 2 x angled high-pressure ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
- DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2), respectively.
- Tested for Octopus use – EN250A to 60 metres of cold water.
- Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union). Within the EU, anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water while wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- A reversible second Stage for either a left or right-hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for more comfortable breathing.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- No single-use plastic in the packaging
Weight DIN – 1.193 kg (2.63lbs)
Yoke – 1.339 kg (2.95 lbs)
Max working pressures 1st Stage
DIN – 300 bar (4351 psi)
Yoke – 232 bar (3365 psi)
9-10 bar (131-145 psi)
Apeks Pressure Gauge
The Apeks submersible pressure (contents) gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder. The gauge indicates the cylinder bottle pressure, and the dial range is from 0 to 360 bar. The dial face is designed with clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
Apeks Pressure Gauge Features:
- The gauge case is made from nickel-plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock-resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.