Waterproof W8 7mm Wetsuit Women’s Front Zip
A HIGH-PERFORMANCE FRONT-ZIP WETSUIT
Now in stock
The Newly designed Waterproof W8 7mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Women’s, high-performance wetsuit. Similar in design and fit as our W7 wetsuit but is equipped with a front zip instead of a back zip. Swedish cutting-edge design with all the high-end features and characteristics of a Waterproof suit. W8 is, like all models in our Neoflex series, made of incredibly soft, flexible and comfortable four-way super-stretch neoprene.
The W8 is also equipped with the WaterDam, our unique solution that prevents water of streaming down your neck and spine when moving your head. Our double Zipper Seal System behind the front zipper reduces the water flow through the suit to a minimum. Double seals with zippers at the arms and legs add comfort and easy donning/doffing. The thermal lining makes the suit soft, warm and comfortable.
The suit is equipped with two anchor straps with anti-slip for your computer, tough Duratex panels on the seat, elbows and knees for abrasion protection, anti-slip surfaces over the shoulder and waist and our newly designed soft Aramid (Kevlar®) kneepads. The two streamlined, easy-to-use and flexible pockets have space to hold a spare mask, SMB, deco tables or other things you might want to bring.
All zippers are equipped with EasyGrip for easy opening and closing. W8 has the same elegant black and grey colour scheme as the other models in the Neoflex series, colours that makes a great combination with all your other dive gear. Our Neoflex series is manufactured with the best high-grade materials and technologies available – for maximized durability and extended use.
The new W8 is manufactured with the highest grade materials and technologies available to maximize durability to keep the W7 in action longer.
At Waterproof we believe that making products that last is the most powerful incentive for minimizing our impact on the environment.
We use JAKO limestone neoprene in an effort to make our wetsuits as sustainable as possible, as well as plastic-free packaging to keep our oceans clean.
W8 Fullsuit 7mm Semi-Dry Features
- MATERIAL – Neoflex super-stretch, 100 % microcell limestone CR neoprene. More expensive but in fact, the best you can get on the market. Excellent durability, memory and insulation, far better than other neoprene qualities.
- FRONT-ZIP – High-quality YKK #10 Vislon zipper with corrosion-free slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability. The opening is positioned at the side of the neck to enhance comfort and flexibility.
- SPINE PAD – Contoured spine pad for additional protection to the kidney and spine area.
Thickness 10 to 12 mm.
- POCKETS – Dual super-stretch integrated hip pockets equipped with drain valves and a loop. Streamlined and flexible with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB, deco tables or other things you might want to bring.
- DOUBLE ZIPPER SEAL – An advanced solution with wide double seal panels behind the front zipper to minimize the water flow and create warmth.
- LINING – Extend super-stretch thermal lining to maintain optimal body temperature. Giving a softer, warmer, and more comfortable feel.
- KNEE PADS – DuPont™ Kevlar® (Aramid) and Duratex reinforced knee pads. Strengthens a critical area of the suit while remaining soft and flexible.
- WATERDAM – WaterDam – Finally, a working concept for hindering the water streaming down your neck and spine when moving your head. This WaterDam concept is unique for waterproof.
- COMPUTER STRAP ANCHOR – To prevent the computer from slipping off your arm when gloves are removed or the suit is compressed, the anti-slip surface makes it stay in place.
- WRIST AND ANKLES – Generous double seals made from super-stretch glide skin neoprene with zipper at wrists and ankles. YKK #10 Vislon zipper features 100% corrosion-free slider with an anti-slip designed ZipGrip.
- REINFORCEMENT – Duratex reinforced seat and elbows offer abrasion resistance with comfort
and flexibility. Polyurethane print on shoulders provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- SEAMS – Glued and blind stitched with bonded high-quality nylon thread.
- ANATOMICAL FIT – 3D sculpted suit for maximum anatomical fit. All critical parts concerning mobility, like pre-bent arms and legs, have been specifically designed to enhance the freedom of movement.
- GENDER – Gender-specific styling – Provides comfortable lift and support for the female diver.
- ANTI-SLIP – Polyurethane print on the waist for keeping your weight belt in place.
- WAVE FLEX PANELS – In the hollow of arms and legs, wave flex panels provide an easier movement.
- EASY GRIP- Newly designed zipper-puller offers a secure grip with or without gloves.
- MOLDED VELCRO TABS – TPE tab with moulded Velcro hooks for tightening and adjusting the collar sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- PLASTIC-FREE PACKAGING – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans.
Men XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, S/t, M/t, ML/t, L/t, XL/t, XXL/t, M/+, L/+, 3XL/t+
Ladies XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, M/t, ML/t, L/t, M/+, L/+
Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, carefully removing sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.