STAHLSAC Wheeled 27″ Dive Bag
Featuring The Exclusive Wet and Dry System
The STAHLSAC Wheeled 27″ Dive Bag includes the exclusive Wet/Dry storage system. Wet or dirty gear can be stored in the Sealed Waterproof Compartment, keeping it completely separate from dry gear. The Steel 68.58 cm (27 in) Wheeled Bag measures (H x W x D) 68.58 cm x 40.6 cm x 29.2 cm (27 in x 16 in x 11.5 in), has a volume of 82 litres (5,020 cubic inches) and weighs 4.54 kg (10 lb) when empty.
The Steel Bag 34″ also has a Breathable Dry Compartment for damp items to air out and dry.
STAHLSAC 27″ Dive Bag Features:
- Built to airline size and weight requirements
- 11.5 x 16 x 27 in.
- Waterproof bottom compartment for wet or dirty items
- Breathable top compartment for damp gear to air out
- The heavy-duty rail along the bottom and reinforcements with abrasion-resistant material on corners for travel toughness
- A low-Profile frame system reduces height for easy storage
- Replaceable frame components and wheels
- Multi-purpose changing pad with anti-slip bottom
- Quick-Access front zippered pockets
- Sturdy, comfortable grab handles for easy lifting and maneuvering
- Add-a-Bag strap to easily attach secondary bags to roller
- Bright interior lining to find small items easily
- Water-resistant zippers with a sturdy pull for protection from the elements
- Ergonomic compression straps on the outside for space-saving cinching
- A Combination of 630D / 420D HD fabric with DWR finish for high water resistance
- A Combination of Hypalon and Tarpaulin for reinforcement and abrasion resistance on stress points
The Stahlsac Guarantee
Stahlsac products carry a limited lifetime warranty* against defects in material and workmanship. In the unlikely event that a problem arises as a result of a defect in our materials or workmanship, we will promptly repair or replace the item.
As with any product, it should be expected that luggage and mesh gear bags will show wear with use over time, even when used properly, and will eventually deteriorate after prolonged usage in the sun, salt and water. These items will eventually need to be put to rest and replaced. For any damage due to improper usage, negligence, or post-purchase alteration, we will be happy to provide prompt, high-quality repair service at a nominal cost. We apply the same standard of excellence to our customer service as we do to our products.
The luggage sent in for repair must be clean; please rinse off and completely dry the article before returning it. All repairs and warranties are handled through the local Stahlsac retailer