PADI Equipment Maintenance Course
The Equipment Maintenance Course will prepare for looking after your Scuba Equipment.
Learn the exciting background information about how your gear works such as Regulators, First stages, Tanks BCD’s their repair and other information that helps you maintain and look after your equipment investment.
Things you will learn.
- Overcoming common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures.
- See demonstrations of repair procedures.
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations
- Care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day.
- Caring for your O’rings, Camera equipment and torches.
- Learn how to wash your dive gear properly.
- See how your First stages and Regulators work from the inside.
The more you know about how your dive equipment works
- the more comfortable you are with it
- Better performance you’ll get from it
- Principles and operation of Scuba Diving Equipment
- You can care for it
How long does the course take?
Usually, this course takes about 4-5 hours.
What do I need to bring?
Pen and pad for any notes you would like to take