Cressi Alligator Scissor/Knife
The Cressi Alligator Scissor/Knife is a very practical knife-scissor for all types of operations under the water. Composed of high-strength durable stainless steel, it is useful for both use as scissors and a smooth and serrated knife, and it also features a recess for use as a wire and rope cutter. Teethed for use as pliers.
Compared with similar knives, it has the advantage of its reduced size and its utility and ergonomics, allowing efficient cutting as a knife without the need to open it. The Cressi Alligator has great cutting abilities and rust resistance.
Cressi Alligator Knife Features
- Total length: 175 mm
- Blade length: 86 mm
- Blade width: 26 mm
- Blade thickness: 6 mm
- Knife weight: 125 g
- Weight with sheath and straps: 164 g
- Knife-scissors very practical for all types of operations under water. Ideal for scuba diving and spearfishing.
- Built-in scissors can cut-it-all.
- High quality Japanese 420 stainless steel blade.
- Special treatment on the blade for rust prevention.
- With respect to other similar knives, it has the advantage of its contained size and its full use and ergonomics without having to open it to cut efficiently using it as a knife.
- The Alligator is designed by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and spearfishing equipment.