Bio-Metal Full Face Mask INTL Model
The Apollo Bio-Metal Full Face Mask has been designed with a superior vision in mind. For Leisure diving, underwater construction & surveys, technical and military diving applications.
Equalization/ear clearing can be done like a normal diving mask by pinching the nose from over the mask. If water entered into the mask can be cleared out through the built-in water drain valve.
The breathing valve enables breathing while standby or travelling on the water surface before or after diving.
It weighs only 450g, thanks to its compact profile, aluminium lens frame and resin communication and breathing ports.
Easy replacement with various optional lenses
The twin-lens bio-metal frame system enables lens exchange with various optional lenses such as diopter lens, polarized lens, anti-reflective lens, and etc.
Communication microphone mounting function
The OTS standard microphone assembly for wireless communication can be mounted in the communication port without the need for any optional mounting bracket
Bio-Metal Full Face Mask Features
- Designed to minimize internal volume, and maximize the field of vision
- Fit your own second stage
- The mask is equipped with an SBV (Surface Breathing Valve) on the left-hand side
- The mask flange is manufactured using silicon rubber. This material has proven resilience against many contaminants and a high tear strength
- Two ports on each side of the mask allow easy attachment of communication devices such as OTS Comms and a surface breathing valve.
- The integrated mask is based on the famous Apollo Bio Metal Mask design and delivers the worlds best field of vision.
- Unique “CPV” (Chin Purge Valve) for easy Mask clearing
Furthermore, this low volume ergonomically designed mask achieves the lowest dead space volume, therefore, reducing air consumption & C02 build-up.
The low distance between the eye and lens delivers an unparalleled field of vision.
Model No MA00927
Full Face Mask Specs
Dimension of the mask frame – W156mmxH64mmxD9mm
Dimension of mask flange – W144mmxH190mmxD88mm
Weight – 450g
Inner volume – 400cc
Material of mask flange – Silicone rubber
Mask strap – Five straps with strap adjusters (1 forehead, two temples, two cheeks)
Material of mask strap – Silicone rubber
Material of mask frame – Anodized aluminium alloy
Lens – Tempered glass
Material of lens retainer – Stainless Steel
Breathing port valve – Located on the left cheek. Equipped with a rotation valve.
Communication port – Located on the right cheek.
It is equipped with a mic. Dummy plug and a mounting bracket for OTS microphone assembly.
Drain valve – Located under the chin. Equipped with an activation lever.
Mountable 2nd stage regulator dimensions
The sum of the width and height of the outer dimensions of the mouthpiece mounting tube is 45mm to 55mm.