Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator Din
AFFORDABILITY WITHOUT SHORTCUTS
The Atomic Z Series offers a unique combination of performance, ergonomics, features and materials. The Atomic Aquatics Z3 Regulator Din is the most cost-efficient regulator system without compromising performance or durability.
The Titanium/Zirconium second stage is your choice of all black styling with the Z3 (with an optional colour kit available), or standard grey and blue options with the Z2.
Ominous. Stealthy. Serious.
ATOMIC AQUATICS SIGNATURE FEATURES
Divers on a budget can experience virtually the same easy, natural breathing and corrosion-resistance as the entire Atomic regulator line. The performance is delivered from patented Atomic exclusives including the Jet Seat piston and AFC. The economy is achieved from the exclusive use of Zirconium-plated Brass materials.
ALL BLACK PATENTED COMFORT SWIVEL
PATENTED AUTOMATIC FLOW CONTROL
The Venturi effect inside a second stage makes it breathe easy, and the Atomic AFC eliminates the manual adjustment normally needed to regulate Venturi effect as you dive deeper. No dials to turn or buttons to push. A Rapid Adjustment Knob is included for special situations like surf entry or octo use. (US Patent No. 5,678,541)
Z3 Regulator Din Features
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PERFECT FOR TRAVEL.
The Z3 packs a lot of performance into a 2.6-pound package (yoke version).
Z3 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 7 LP on fixed cap.
- Din 300 Bar fitting
Z3 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- Precision-machined Brass with Zirconium plating and Titanium components.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft over-moulded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Z3 hose features patented Brass Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables the entire front to be used for the purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Z3 optional colour kit available.
2-YEAR / 300-DIVE SERVICE INTERVAL
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Metal parts are warranted against corrosion for life. Peri-od. The Atomic warranty is NOT contingent on proof of service. And even the recommended service interval of 2 years or 300 dives gives you a lot of dive time before taking your regulator in for a check-up